i shouldnt have farted so LOUD!

Discussion in 'Poetry and Lyrics Forum' started by shak, May 13, 2005.

1. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

nyone knows the band GREEN JELLO here?!! heck out their kyrics too.its very very very very very very very very very very very very very very funnny!
    checkout their lyrics of ::
    >>> mis adventured of ****man
    >>> 3 little pigs
    >>> obey the cow god!

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

ok ok......sorry@mods to revive this back......but the madhuresh poem encouraged me to! :grin:

besides, this poem should be on the top! :p:

3. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

look shahrukh i don't usually say this to people but i'm really very sorry to say but u SUCK...this poem is VERY old and i have read it a billion times...this is NOT ur work...this kind of act should not be allowed on IGT...i mean "i shouldn't have farted so LOUD : By Shahrukh" aaarrrgghhhhh u make me SICK...you really thought that NO one would notice that...? u could have atleast mentioned the name of the real writter cuz i don't remember cuz this poem is sooo old that i have forgotten the name...sad man...very sad...

4. shak

shak Harrr!

what!!!
    if you are so sure tell me where have you read this before cuz I know i havent copied this one ... allright!
    give me the link or the reference to the poem, and i have 916548.4001 points in ma pocket .. i will give em all to you ... declare in public that i am a suckin a$$hole, .. and leave this board forever ..
    and if you cant then i am sorry but you have asked for it now .. i give you a week to come up with proof otherwise it will get bad ... dont do this son .. dont you lie ..
    i am not a n00b allright . i dun do these petty thigns .. i have a respect .. what makes you think i will do something this stupid?
    come up with proof and i will bow .

5. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

yup i read "ur" poem again and now i am 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% sure i have read it somewhere before...though i cannot remember but if u threat me then i am sorry i will HAVE to kick ur A$$ so shutup...i DON't like to fight so don't make me...i HAVE read this...u enjoy with a sour heart...i am sure deep inside u r guilty...

6. shak

shak Harrr!

aah who cares .... it is mine by the way .. i aint dictated by my ego .. everyone here knows this fact.. if i had cheated i would have laughed it off right now .. i dun really care to be honest ... its just a poem .. but if you dont have the proof then please dont go blaming others like this .. it deosnt affect me at all .. those who know me .. know that i dun lie .. so u can babble all you want ..

7. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

JJ...who do u think u r

8. J.J

J.J The Guitar God

@ Big Evil i am ur...........(ahem ahem) now when two eldery people are talking plz don't interupt in between biggy...how many times should i teach u that...?

@ Everyone...those who know me AND believe me i really appreciate...

@ Shahrukh...hehe...i care not...yet we have such a BIG copy paster on IGT dude i am shocked...shame...

9. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

@J.J ........seriously if you have proof lets see it, u Talking without proof is just harming ur credibility mate, let everybody see the proof now.......coz i have a doubt beliving that srk wud do something like that.......anywho.....proof or forget about the whole thing man...let peace be.......

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

what??????????????! jj n big evil are bros! wow! cooool! now thtas news! fnatstic!

J J & BEG EVIL ARE BROS! :grin:

@jj - dude, y r you getting so mad a srk - if you would have told him in a polite manner, it wouldnt bcome like this! and carrying this on further will onl;y lead to closure of thred by neo!

11. shak

shak Harrr!

i mean its ok .. if he has a proof then fine .. i'll give up everything and you gyus can shame me all you want .. idun care ..its jsut a stupid poem that i am not very proud of .. but the thing is .. he called me a liar! no body does that without any solid reason .. and i aint taking it ..sorry

12. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

he is not my bro

13. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

@srk.. that was one hell of a rap song.. lolz...

well J.J i think u are having a mis understanding... please provide a source (if there is any) .. i know srk for almost a year now.. and i can place a bet that he will never do something like u said..