I Rock Tickets - Buy In Advance Limited Number

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Demonstealer, Aug 27, 2005.

1. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

Hi Guys this is to advise you to go ahead and buy your I-Rock tickets in advance. The venue entrance is not as big as RB or Chitrakoot so to avoid waiting and also due to there being limited number of tickets please go ahead and buy tickets in advance

they are available from Tuesday onwards at Rhythm house(Kala Ghoda) and at Hiro Music (Hill Road,Bandra).

I once again advise you to buy in advance as there are a limited number of tickets. Tickets will be available at the venue but it will be better to get them in advance from either of the above mentioned places.

Cheers and stay demonic!
    The Demonstealer

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey thanx for the info dude!is the tickets available in planet m as well?or can u get 2 for me n my bro?

3. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

hey..thxs for the info.... whtz the condition to participate in this i-rock festival????

4. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

@rocking devil - no only at those 2 outlets and at the show but advance booking is recommended.

@slipknot - are u talking about coming or about a band playing there??

5. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

i guess it didn't happen because of the rains ....when is it scheduled now?......is it still at Rang Bhavan?....last time it wasn't....

6. Demonstealer

Demonstealer New Member

from tomorrow tickets available at the venue itself and not rythm house

GATEWAY OF INDIA IS THE VENUE!!!