.:i:. ONE-Metallica Cover .:i:.

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by faiqrock, Sep 25, 2006.

1. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

vini and SG1 like this.
  2. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

nice work done man .. reps your way Keep It Comming.
    RoCKaZ!

3. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

Dude..y didnt u enter ur Oc's in IGT contest ??

4. sumantmodak

sumantmodak Musically Yours !!!

superb.... job !!! loved it , sounds great ,

btw. can u tell me how u recorded it i mean drums n all da stuff together !!!

5. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

@SG: thnx bro
    @Slip: yara i wasn't arite from last few days..thats why didn't got the time to Create my own song :C
    @Suman: thnx man...i got a Few Backing tracks in a CD...

6. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

exellent cover..........plyd som worng notes tht desnt matters.........Keep Roclin

7. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

thnx OZ, yeah there are some wrong notes

Devilshly_Pur$ likes this.
  8. vini

vini Repeat Offender

so is it a draft version??
    then its too good for a draft! :)
    apart from notes, slight timing mismatches as well..but really well done boss :nw:

reps!

9. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

@Devil: yeah bro i hv heard ur version b4 ;) i gave u reps aswell for that :D
    @Vini: hehe thnx :p

10. hey u got the reps for this one or not?

11. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

^^^ ya Devil i got it man :p:...i was saying that i did gave comments on ur Recording thread ^.^ & Reps...

max_payne16 likes this.
  12. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

:think: more comments :/

13. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

Sorry but lookin at the comments above, i expected a lot more... bad timing, not smooth enuff with ur playing, lots of mistakes...one thing i cant take is poor timing...last leads are not bad...ur gat needs to scream shriller for the last leads i feel....a decent effort....but timing dude!!! The best part in the song for me is the feel and pain thts there in the start of the song before the suffering part comes in....

I wont judge u as a player based on this one song though...lemme hear a few more....

Cheers!

-sOid

14. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

:think: :think: :think: i think the timming wasn;t that bad as u'r saying...i agree ther were mistakes but not lots of mistakes dude -.-...
    well nvm thnx for comments

15. geniusoid

geniusoid Acoustic Alchemist

No dude...take it written plz...timing is an issue...the last parts were pretty well done...ure problem is much akin to what lotta electric guitar enthusiasts face - the fast parts can be hidden in the sliding and effects and u can get away with it, but when u have to play the soulful parts, thts where comes the real mettle... hear the song - its on a 7 beat count as i take it frm the backing and then it changes....

I aint just tryina criticise u for nothing dude! I dont wanna break the heart of a fellow musician - just tht timing is of utmost importance in music and can be caught much easier when the distortions are not on! The doc wud recommend practisin the same song (minus the struggle parts of the end) - just the parts where the soldier is in pain - try it on an acoustic and play along with the song.... i swear if it doesnt help, i`ll take all my words back and rep u everyday. :) Keep rockin!

16. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

^^ thnx for ur comments...but this wasn't my Final version as i said when i was making the thread...but yeah when am gonna do the final cover...will take care of the timmings :p: thnx

MASK7 likes this.
  17. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

nice work. you need to work on the tremolo picking riffs.

18. MASK7

MASK7 New Member

wicked work man! reps to u..
    wud enjoy hearing u play some creed man.. creed's my fav after metallica

19. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

thnx real and mask
    yeah mask creed is my fav to but after metallica :D