i have lucky, strings and all chords

Discussion in 'Pakistani Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by manish_cool, Feb 24, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. manish_cool

manish_cool mastibaaz

hello

i ,manish , new user in this forum, i started playing guitar three years before. i didnt take any classes for learning guitar, internet helped me a lot in learning the hottest instrument of the world.

i have a lot of chords and also some lessons taken from the net. if any body wants all that can contact me. :beer:

2. invincible2k

invincible2k Member

well menish its good to c anyone wanna help guitarist like that if u have any chords or lessons website then post it here so everyone can avail that opportunity and try not to send copy paste chords that everyone already had give sum new work ok tc bye

3. SKBF

SKBF New Member

yes bro post me them all too because i m also learning guitar from internet and i hav not taken any classes

4. sujankalatirtha

sujankalatirtha New Member

hi manish
    left guitar long time back.
    so got a new japanese guitar to revive my stringy sentiments.
    will check your tabs.
    thanks
    sjn

5. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

hi manish.. if you have any useful tabs/chords for any songs please post them in their respective forum (ie. Indian forum, Paki Forum, etc.) and avoid posting those which are already posted. You can use the search button on top to search if anything is posted before. And any lessons you can happily post in the Q & A forum, if related to Guitars and Gears, then we have a special forum for that purpose.

and Welcome to IGT, Enjoy your stay

Thread Closed--

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.