I hate snow, I hate snow, and i hate snow..................................

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by DesiPride143, Dec 22, 2004.

1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Murphy's law? Isnt it the one which says, "Everything that can go wrong will go wrong" or something? How does that apply here? Please correct me if i'm mistaken.

2. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

Thanks for a reminder .. genius jay

3. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Its a collection.. Thats not the only law..

4. jayna_420

jayna_420 New Member

its a good excuse to be late!... looking at the brights side of life and stuff!

5. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@madhura....yeah....u r absoutly ...its strange why we start to miss thing which we actually hated.....like my ex gf....she use to call 10 times day...literaly 10 times, i use to hate dat so much dat i do tear my hairs...now, we apart...i kinda expect each phone ring to be frm her....sob!! :((

6. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

aaawwwww....dat's so cute :p:

7. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

LOL,,i remember dat....

8. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

I like snow and we're getting loads of it here in Toronto but I don't like the weather if it goes below -20 C. Too damn cold if it goes below that. Between 10 and -10 C (which is what most of winter here is) is nice.

9. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

-20 C ?? LOL.. I will be looking like Vick's Lost Wife in Vertical Limit.. Except that i'm male.. LOL..

"Murphy's Constant :- Matter will be damaged in direct proportion to its value"

10. Avish

Avish New Member

i luv snow!!!
    dreaming to go to auli for skiing... but looks difficult to that long a leave from work.

11. d_ist_urb_ed

^Thanks for clearing that up jay:) I recieved the "stuff".

12. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

i think d/p is really gettin hot enjoying the discussions in this snowy thread !!

13. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

lol bobby....actually guess wot? it warmed up yesterday...the temp went up to 57F....it was so nice that...i slept through the whole day...lol

14. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

never knew , IGT has the power to warm down bostons temp !!

15. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^i know very true.....

16. skaw

skaw snooze

luk outside rite now from my house , n u ll c white ! white road, white everything !!! even the highways were covered with snow !!! ppl were driving around 60 ON THE HIGHWAY !! .. n u ppl say snow is gud !! .. 200 accidents happened yesterday since morning to 3 in the afternoon , ugh snow ! ... but snow is cool at times :p:

17. @desi pride what snow am enjoying the warm sun n sea of mauritius
    complete paradise

18. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@dp...lol.

^^yeah....love to see snow.

19. Venus

Venus New Member

can't wait for the snow here........not long now.....we have snowfights with anyone on the streets, its kindof an unsaid ritual!!!!!!

20. d_ist_urb_ed

^Snow-fights, jealous of you:p: