i am a beginner guitar player, need some help

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by john3213, Jan 11, 2008.

1. john3213

john3213 New Member

am a begginer so i am not able to undestand tabs can somebody tell me how to read tabs

2. sunny15030

sunny15030 New Member

same here.......

3. tarun n guitar

tarun n guitar New Member

there are 6strings in guitar so it goes from up to down and upper strings is considered as 6th and go downward up to 1. and on suppose in reading of strings its mentioned like
    Song: Dil Ko Tum Say Pyar Hua

e--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    B-----0--1----3--1--0---0-----1--0--------------0--------------------------------------------------------------------
    G--2------------------2-------------2---0-2--------2--0--------------------------------------------------------------
    D--------------------------------------------------------0--2--------------------------------------------------------
    A--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    E--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Dilko Tumse Pyaar Hua Pehli Baar Hua Thumse Pyaar Hua

first small e is 1st sting in bottom of guitar and nothing mentioned so u just have to pluck it and after that u have to hold 2nd fret with 2nd fingure and pluck the whole song goes in same way try that part than u will come to know.

Tarun