Hyderabad IGT members meet.

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by d_ist_urb_ed, May 31, 2005.

1. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Hey yo dudes:dance:
    Here comes the announcement for the IGT hyderabad members meet. Yep, the meet is gonna take place at umm..my place. Already coming are, Tejas, Ananya, Tipo(and his friend kaushik), any other hyderabad members wanna show up, just PM me for my phone number and i'll give you directions/help you get here. It's gonna take place on Sunday i.e the 4th of this month. The date has been changed to accomodate Aleric:) And Amit is also coming. This is gonna be one hell of a meet:grin:. Well, that's it, please get your equipment if you can, if you cant, atleast get just your guitar and cables and stuff. Well, that's all dudes:grin: Show up, it's gonna be awesome fun.
    d_ist_urb_ed

DrSaurabh likes this.
  2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

send an airticket along with the directions , i would be there ;)

keep some chilled beer for me in ur fridge , i prefer haywards when the sun is too hot !!!

sounds like fun ...

DrSaurabh likes this.
  3. aleric

aleric New Member

I will try to come....Can't promise. Office keeps me busy nowadays.

DrSaurabh likes this.
  4. aleric

aleric New Member

@ Dist : Can't we have it on weekend?

5. d_ist_urb_ed

@Aleric, umm..sorry dude, all these people want it that day, please please do try to come though, atleast for a few hours. Thanks. Any others?
    @bobby, FORGET IT!:p:

6. aleric

aleric New Member

Wokie....Me will try my best to be there.

7. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

can we have a mumbai igt meet.....???

DrSaurabh likes this.
  8. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

kolkata?............

9. d_ist_urb_ed

@all, the meet was terrific. Aleric(Rahul), Sid(Tipo), Kaushik(guest) and Tejas showed up:grin:. We played for a couple of hours. Talked, watched G3 live and some other music videos. Aleric leeched all my videos onto his pen drive:p: and we decided to head over to some place. We went to a place and had some quality time(and food) with Aleric paying;) Then we headed over to the multiplex and just hung around doing basically nothing. We were "bhabhi" watching:p: for Aleric:grin: Trying to find a gal for him:grin: Were hugely unsuccesful in our attempt and then returned where we clicked some pictures. That's how it progressed and it was just amazing.:grin:

10. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Nice...Post the pics!

11. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

can we hav a mumbai meet????

12. ananya

ananya New Member

Hey dist

u missed out my name :p:

DrSaurabh likes this.
  13. d_ist_urb_ed

^You didnt come.

14. aleric

aleric New Member

Hey Guys,

The meet was great. Hope we have many such meets in the future.

Keep Rocking.

15. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

I just missed :(

DrSaurabh likes this.
  16. tejas

tejas ..........

^^Ohh, thats alright mate. You can come next time. Not to worry.

DrSaurabh likes this.
  17. pavanbits

pavanbits New Member

hey DISTURBED,
    wud u mind if i ask for another meet around july 23 to july 26...i would be coming to HYD by then...i wud like to really meet and see how the MOD looks like...lol...and of course some of the IGT members who wud turn up too...please try..or if the meet is not possible i wud like to meet u in person...

bye
    pavan.

DrSaurabh likes this.
  18. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

Not after 20th July...I will miss that again:(...I am heading to seattle for two months around that period...Hoping to meet Jay there if possible:)