Hum kis gali ja rahe hain by Atif - Cover

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by DJ-ROCK, Apr 19, 2007.

1. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

2. mubeen_rocks

mubeen_rocks New Member

gud one.....good attempt

3. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

thx @ mubeen........ne more comments

4. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

good one!!!!!! nice guitaring..... though towards the end where you play that pickin it sounds quite funny!!! but overall performance's good!!!!

5. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hey..!!

hey...dat was gudd.!! :)

tc.,!!

6. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

@sukrut....thax man.....lol @ funny..:) ...actually i copied some1 else's cover of this song and that was very nicely done.....btw...thanx for ur comments :rock:

7. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

@anshammer ....thax man for listening and commenting :rockon:

8. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Good job man, liked your guitaring as well! The "Sur" of the low vocal parts could be improved, but overall, very well done man!
    Keep on going!!!

9. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

@keoraf......yes ur rite ....at that point i should've brought the mic closer to me but actually theres someting wrong with my mic. i'll replace it and try this song again with guitar tuned to half step down this time cuz i think full 1 step down was too "low"......btw......tanks for ur precious comments n tanks for listenin'. :rockon:

10. srideep

srideep ...FKD...

hey dj
    stud max singing man
    nice guitaring too
    good job

11. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

thanks man @srideep

srideep likes this.
  12. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

some more comments........plzzz....

13. kaylash

kaylash Member

Hmmmmmm

Very good job.
    Reps from me

Kaylash
    PS. How do you upload on soundclick man? I have tried creating an account for me but I was not successful. At some time, it askes me for my credit card details. Is that so that you have to pay for to upload on soundclick?

14. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

@kaylash.....tanks man for listein' n commentin'.
    .....no man soundclik is free unless you sell ur songs and for than they hav their share but dont know the details abt that. you just sign up "AS A BAND" not "AS A LISTENER". and then go to band administration and upload the song

15. maaani

maaani New Member

hmm.. it rockz........