how was sundays meeting

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by theguitaristofm, Dec 12, 2004.

?

how was sundays meeting

Poll closed Dec 19, 2004.
  1. too good when is the next

46.2%
  2. good but xpected a little mor perhaps nxt time

46.2%
  3. disliked it

7.7%
  4. what meeting n what am i doing in this site??????

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. hi well sunday 12 decIGT members me t so how u liked the meeting share ur views
    sorry to rz56 of sth such add n madhura
    hum nei ouneke thora sa masaak outhaye but maaf karo yaar :rule:

2. i would say 2nd option coz xpected more but even though njoyed it n so did my badmash pal divesh16
    he told me to ask for forgiveness if he was insolent but he waws just trying to enliven things

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I organised it, so perhaps i shouldnt vote. And sorry theguitaristofm, i made a lot of mistakes. My apologies. And about your pal, we understand. He didnt do a very good job of livening up things, though. But anyways, it was nice to have him around and you as well.

4. Mamasteen

Mamasteen <A-W-A-Y>

It was good and now I feel more confident here in IGT after showing up online, although i didn't stay for long. And i'm happy having seen some familar faces online and saying at least a HI or a HELLO.
    Disturbed what do you think about paltalk-messenger, in the future?

5. hi folks well disturbed its human to make mistakes but i think even though i njoyed it n so did many of us perhaps the next session will be better........
    sorry once again for divesh16

6. n i would like to thank sushant , sure2002 n other folks who have help me with chords n given me advice of how to improve my guitaring
    i think the online session will have a positive impact on many guitarist as we will b able to know how we should really play by listening to others
    disturbed thnx for the polly chords am trying to play it right i've the song so ccan figure out if its right or not
    many had a great performance
    n mathai was outstanding n also jayanth
    i may have missed some playing but njoyed it
    thnx for the meeting folks........

7. sushant_3k

sushant_3k New Member

Hey it was actually a good try, it wasn't bad, i m not sure how helpful it was for beginners.
    I believe it was more like a show, where people are playing and less learning ofr beginners.

Anyways, there should be something to improve upon.

Any ideas guys, how to improve upon.

First of all mine:--

We may have slots for:-

1. Performance
    2. Learning
    3. General Chat
    etc....

Though i was not logged in for too much,
    yet everytime i logged in, i could see only a dozen of people.
    May be they were not aware of such meetings.
    we should try and start a mailing list.

but still the meeting was good..

8. mani_rawalpindi

mani_rawalpindi GUNS AND GUITARS

it absoloutely rocked man probably one of the best day in my life

many people missed annanth playing in the morning session he was majestic
    Same goes for Aziz never short of words and songs brillinant guitarist he will become in future i am sure
    mamasteen rocked the house even not properly warmed up i wonder whatawaits after warming up
    and J did a lovely work too
    and i dont think i would have to comment on Jayanth he absoloutely rules
    and Tejas was bit of shy first but he is also a cool player
    and lol Karu nice voices he has got in his bag
    also other played very well even i played few tabs lol

summing up it was a great day and i look forward for the next meeting

9. mani_rawalpindi

and sushant i dont think it can be helpful to beginners the only thing it can do is to inspire them just like it did to me
    i will work hard on guitar whole year so that i have some thing to show off at the next meet

it is the only good it can do to beginners

10. Reem

Reem Banned

I liked it.. but as i said before more organizing needed.. however, disturbed did a good job cos it is not easy to organize many members..

Few points must be considered next time..

- Fixed peak hours must be specified one week before the meeting
    - More controlling on members participations.. everyone takes his/her chance.. some meeting’s rules must be specified..
    - Some usernames are unknown to us.. it took us time to know who is who..
    - Good subjects must be listed for discussion before the meeting..

11. hey its true that it inspired me but dude i tried to know what i had doubts on in chords with others n they helped thnx for the help once more n if we could organise such meeting more often but only from a fixed time ie only for 3 hrs n all will b there at same time
    i really liked yesterday's meeting g8 man

12. yeah i agree tell them to create yahoooooo nick same as their IGT nick

13. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

sorry guyz...btw..me is i_love_you_for_sure2002...lol....anyways...i thought it was the best meeting....i think we got the attention of the IGTians...i think almost every1 were there....but different timing though...but it was a blast...i voted for option 1....good job sharath......u were great......i hope u could organize the next meet too...cause u r a great leader......

14. mani_rawalpindi

it is a fact that we all cant be online at same time accept itsome members have to miss it no matter how convinent time is

btw if U ARE going for a fixed time then we should poll for timings and select suitable timming

15. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

I'm gonna keep a good check on this thread. Thanks theguitaristofm for creating this. Thanks all of you for posting suggestions and your opinion about the meeting. It was my first time organising something and yes, i made so mistakes. When and if there will be another meeting, if i have the pleasure of organising it, i'll make sure not to repeat my mistakes. Thank you all once again.

16. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

It was nice...

17. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

f**k, i missed it! shit! next time not on sundays...plz..i dun get the comp.
    wot abt the christmas meeting planning?

18. ur welcomed disturbed well i think that ananth played well also sorry forgot to mention him
    njoyed the morning session most
    n the rest was also rocking
    via this thread u can better prepare the nxt meeting disturbed thnx for ur views

19. hey yes for christmas meeting y not one day b4 or after the festival
    on saturday not sunday plzzzzzzzzzzz

20. mani_rawalpindi

well i think this meeting should be held on yearly basis as it will keep its charm if it becomes to common i doont think it will be as exciting as the current meeting was