How to get tall ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by skaw, Jul 22, 2005.

1. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey u for got me too ...

2. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

cut off someone's legs (whose tall..obviously) and have them attached beneath your feet... then you would have 4 knees....and u'll get the media's attention.....and you'll get rich and famous.....and with fame comes cute girls or boys (depends on who u prefer)...and u would be remembered by the coming generations as 'the 4 KNEED ONE' :nw:

3. m_waleed86

but can't be sure of the method..... haven't tried it myself...maybe u could be the first one...and go down in history as the first who tried THE method

4. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@skaw ^^^^ try this with m_waleed himself

5. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

@m_waleed: Your shoe size needs to be somewhere around 3 (indian). try adding four more legs on the sides for stability's sake.

6. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

I heard suspending weights helps!

7. m_waleed86

well i think i forgot to mention an important condition with the method i suggested...i.e. it can not be tried on the person who suggested the method in the first place..... someone from South Delhi can be found suitable

8. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

Hang around with shorter people. You will never feel that you are short. Tall People suck. Short looks great.

9. skaw

skaw snooze

haha ...

i am not gona try gettin 4 knees ..
    i am not gona try the to break myself in two with that stretching thing ..

i did start doing pull-ups, and drinking glasses of milk. lets hope it works.

height is not genetics, it is genetics if you don't do anything to grow more or less, that way you gona grow to your genetics height.
    if your parents are 6'3 and 6'5 ... start lifting weights over your head from 10 years of age, then you'll see what i mean.

thanx for your replies

10. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

swim.....play football...and gymnastic...;)

11. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

skaw ... man that is complete BS ...

nothing of that sort occurs ... height IS genetics ...

it is fcuking law of nature... u might try to please yourself ... anyway continue with your activities ... they are benefitial otherwise also ...

12. mrfreeze

mrfreeze The coolest one!!!

hey man i'm 5'6" and i aint a bit worried bout it........i mean unless u wanna be a model or something, height doesn't count......to me its been a boon in fact, since i've spent more time getting my body in shape and getting a terrific personality, since i dont have the height

u can attract all the girls u want, u can get all the friends you want...u just gotta make your personality, ur style an all to be EXTRA COOl..........and anyway, those who talk to u or hang out with u just for ur height, arent worth your time anyway

13. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

@skaw.....try to love yourself the way you are

14. GuItAr_GOD

GuItAr_GOD New Member

Just Run As If U R Ass Is On Fire!!!!!

15. m_waleed86

^^^^...that's not a way to grow tall in my view

16. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

yeah thats a way to get thin