How to get tall ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by skaw, Jul 22, 2005.

1. skaw

skaw snooze

maybe sum1 here noez ... how to get tall ?

2. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

im 6'5 and tall by nature and by generations.i used to do a lotta cycling work, even now i spent time cycling.i spent time with basket ball too but sometimes.not so particlular about it.its al in our genes.
    mom - 5 10
    dad - 5 10
    brother - 6 2
    sis - 5 11
    me - 6 5

heheheheheheheheheh!!!!!!!

3. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

i am 6' 1" he heh ...
    i dont know i guess you have to take birth like that!!!!!!!!!

4. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

I'm 6'3/6'4, basketball, volleyball, cycling and swimming help. Some of it is in your genes but you can really change it. Especially when you are 11-15 years old. For example my family is not so tall: 5'6,5'8 and 5'8. Those are my mother's, sister's and father's. Sport is one of the answers. Marfan's Syndrome is another.

5. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

Instead of worrying about..how to be tall....learn to respect wht u have...and think of ways to appreciate it and use it positively. If nothing else works....look at people shorter than u...and things will look much brighter!
    Have a nice day :beer:

6. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

try LONG LOOKS tablets............:p:

.........................................................or go to gym.:p:.............MAN.......WANNA HELP U.....BUT DONt KNOW HOW....!:p:

7. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

u want to grow tall...

hmmm....try to eat giraffe meat.

8. the_batman

the_batman New Member

Being tall is out of the question for me, cause my mom's 4' 10".

9. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

hahahahah.........

try skipping and basketball - both really good for incrasing ur height.. but these generally work when ur between 5-14... im guessing ur that age...

if ur older dont fall prey to all that crap theyu advertise on the tv promising to make u tall - all those pills and all are crap....

best of luck

10. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

jus play basket ball
    and drink milk

helped me alot^

11. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

me agrees too it's in the family to have a good height........i am 6'2

anywayz you can also try doing pull-ups or eating lots of bananas (bout 10or 11 a day....worked out for me)

12. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

try hanging on the monkey lader

13. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

goe to jungle.......swing around trees....drink milk...

14. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

act the tarzan or watch george of the jungle and react the same thing.

15. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

well, by swing aound in zoo like a monkey your hands are going to get damn tall like mr.fantastic.

16. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

well i am not yet 16..........& i m 6'0"
    i did nothing special for it.
    u can try playing basketball or swimming or gymnastics whichever!!

17. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

You have some more days when u can grow .... Belive me there are tablets which help you grow ....
    I did lots of Jogging , cycling and games and all that stuff dude to compulsion .... But didnt help my height much ... I am 5'6 or 5'7 .....
    And most imp dont smoke till u cross some 20 ... It stops ur growth ...
    I started smoking at some 15 .... If i hadnt done that guess i wud have been atleast some 2 inches more .....
    Smoking hinders ur growth .....
    Do lots of streching exersise......

If nothing works out dont be worried Salman Khan is a short bugger who has had s e x y chicks !!!!!!!!!

And all GR8 guys r short ... Nepolean , Gavaskar , Tendulkar , Urmila ....... And many more ...(Mentioned names from most of the feilds)... So dont worry ....

18. cYpHeR

cYpHeR Banned

u forgot Amir Khan nd Tom Cruise

19. ssslayer

ssslayer Banned

hey one thing u can do is to remove your bolls ... yeah man ...
    testosterone stops bone growth ... so if u cut testosterone ... u'll grow tall ...

altho i wont advise u doing it ;) ...

but yeah it is true ... testosterone makes a spurt of growth (initially) ... however, after activation - within period of few months it stops the bone growth ... and starts building the bone density ... once that happens u cannot do anything ...

after that stage .. u can rely on only one thing ... get a "stretch torture rack" machine ... yeah the ones that they show in medieval age movies ... u lie on it ... and someone stretches your arms and legs ...
    but dunno how effective it is ... try it and tell me ... :)

20. dlogic

dlogic Zuitarist

i dont think tall making tabs are good for health...i mean it has side effects