How to connect accoustic pick-up wire to PC speakers?

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by VIN91, Nov 11, 2007.

1. VIN91

VIN91 New Member

Hey guys yesterday i attached a pick-up to my accoustic guitar,i dont hav amplifier speakersbut i want 2 connect it 2 my PC speakers,i have a wire but dont know where 2 connect ...........so plz help me out

2. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

alright.......

the end of ur pickup wire will usually be big......get a converter (a small plug)......this will make it smaller.........u get these for around 10 bucks........

then connect it to ur pc in the mic port........and wola! the connection is established!

now all u have to do is go to the vol control panel...adn select ur min in playback....
    set the approriate vol..... and job done.........

cheers
    :beer:

3. VIN91

VIN91 New Member

wola!!.....thnx man!!

4. Yoosh

Yoosh New Member

where could i get this converter and what is it called, so i can ask for it?
    thanks

5. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

^u acn get this convertor in any reputed electronic shop..ask him to show a plug....tell him it should have a big female and a small male.......

cheers

6. desidude01

desidude01 Drummerboy

^^ LOL what the hell..?

7. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

^dude im not jokin!!!! seriously!!!!!!

the small hole is called female and the the thing stickin out is called male!!!!
    u must be thinkin i must be jokin!!

anyways, u can also ask for a stereo to stereo cable's plug.........he'ss show u a ranhge of them.........then ask him for a convertor.

cheers