how often?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by khuram82, Mar 5, 2006.

1. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

:p: how often does ur plectrum falls in to ur guitar soundhole? n what technique do u normally use to get it out? ...........i know it sounds weird but i've observed a couple of guitar player (my mates) ...............one jus turns it around gives few jerks until it comes out........the other use kinda sophisticated technique i cant explain in words...............n me ....:p: well i jus try to get the plectrum visible n close enuff to the soundhole so that i can get my hand into the soundhole through the strings.............im sure everyone of u would've experienced this n i mostly laugh when i've get the plectrum out again n again :p:

2. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

well when it falls into the guitar box i just turn the guitar upside down n shake n the pick comes out...

simple

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Oh dont even remind me, that was when i had an acoustic...:shock: Those days i had just one pick to use and when it fell in, it was a traumatic experience trying to get it out. I just used to tilt it and hope that it fell out.....it almost never did...

4. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

uff.. average times, twice a week.. but now im experienced in getting it back out..

once i held the guitar over my head and tried to see it coming out.. but it fell in my eye.. :(

5. khuram82

^^ :RollLol: :RollLol:

6. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

The worst that ever happened to me was with my friends acoustic...he had that sleek king and his plectrum fell inside. He couldn't get it out so he asked for my help. I turned it over and, like rizaaj, held it over my head and jerked it....

and a cockroach fell on my forehead :shock:

7. khuram82

^^ :RollLol: ........ now that means we also need to use some insecticides.......to protect our guitars lol

8. mr singh

mr singh New Member

^^lol @ BJR, thats horrible... cockroach on the head, lol

9. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

hehe...i have experienced this many timesss with my roundcut..but now i use my f cut and elec..so no probs of plec fallin...hehe..also i mostly use finger now rather thn pleck..but ya it does give some shot wen it goes in......

10. Aka Oz

Aka Oz /\K/\ - Ozy

well i happens to me more often ma pick goes in ma soundbox nd it a big shyt to take it out :>

11. kaiser

kaiser Bored

i didnt know what to do. i was confused. so i called up an engineeer. he used some trignometrical ratios to get it out.

some things uve gotta leave to the professionals.

bjr likes this.
  12. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

**reads the title**

**gets ready to post something raunchy**

**reads 1st post**

**clicks on the back button**

:(

13. kaiser

kaiser Bored

Lol!!!!!!!!!!!

14. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

doesnt matter, post it anyway :):)

15. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

thrice a week

16. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

hahahhahaha^^^:RollLol:

17. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

:RollLol:
    ATTABOY!

18. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

bas??? :p:

blah blah blah...this message too short...etc. etc.

19. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

LOL^^^^^^^

Im employed unlike u :p:

20. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

^^hihi. even i was gonna ask that..

coz i thought guys.. err.. nevermind.