How many IGTians do u know in real life???

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vivo_b, Oct 7, 2005.

1. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

so just out of curiosity.....how many IGTians do u know personally......ie have met, have been friends with, related to etc.

I only know one.....aaron103 is one of my buddies from Kenya....I still remember all those games of cricket we played over at his place.....both in real and on the comp. :beer:

Oh also, I take 99% of the credit for teaching him his first curse word!!!!!!!!!!!

2. shak

shak Harrr!

sadly i dun know any IGTians personally, there are only a very few here in UK, one down in london and one near hudersfield i think ... maybe more but dunno who they are ...
    but have got some really goood friends, like ssslayer (r.i.p .. hahaha), tejas, disturbed, subhro, cypher, ronnie, dharmatma, garima, dennis, scary etc. and havent met any of them ..
    haha, infact havent SEEN garima, ssslayer, ronnie, dharmatma and cypher

3. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

I know tumhare_divya, and coolgirl_babe personally........i have been friends with them before i joined IGT....now they r in IGT too.......

4. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

VIVO.....one of the few friends...i got....

and yeah i do give him all the credit for bad words i know :p: ...though friends r supposed to do stuff otherway round..

lol.....broke my landlords swing.......spoiled all the grass on the garden.....played comp games all night...broke school windows....washed the whole school together :eek:: .....got lost in kenyan wilderness.....imagined a leafy bush as as a wolf.........and ran like crazy

yup vivo gotta explain all tht :p:

Ankur

5. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

damn i completely forgot about the wilderness part.......that was the funniest **** in the world!!!!!!!!!! We were all like macho....and decided to go to the forest......ON FOOT!!!!!!!!!!! We got lost....it was funny as ****.....somehow found our way back....and then we realized(upon reading a map) that we had walked all over the frikking rhino-sanctuary!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

6. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

we got back good....except for one guy....who had his jeans ripped...cos of panicking! :p:

7. coolgirl_babe

coolgirl_babe ~STOP TRYING TO BE ME~

i know guitarangela and tumhare_divya .....
    We three are good friends....
    we have been friends for over a year now....

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I know three IGTians but none of them know it's me. I sometimes pm them and make fun of them for my own amusement and almost giggle everytime I meet them in real life.

4 if you include my cousin who posts by my ID sometimes.

9. silent_dragon

silent_dragon Immortal guitarist

i know only one guy n he is silent_dragon!!!:p::p:

10. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i know neo, asmo, myself!

11. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

don't know anyone..... i mean haven't seen them! but they r good friends......

12. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

aslo met demon dada!

13. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

i also donno neone personally ,but on site know many of them.....

14. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

i dont knwo anyone personally

15. tumhare_divya

tumhare_divya luvs 2 luv...lives 2 luv

i know guitarangela and coolgirl_babe personally...we're close friends.......REAAALLLL CLOSE

16. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

@vivo.....aaron - wow......your misadventures sound really LMAO!......who the hell would be so stupendous to get lost n end up running around in a rhino sanctuary??:p:

17. m_waleed86

m_waleed86 KhaMosh GhuStAk

not even one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. guns_n_gore

guns_n_gore hell raiser

the smoking guitar only

19. NONE. There aren't many IGTians in dubai :(

And so far i only have been in touch through sms with zoom and jayanth

20. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

i thought jayanth was from banglore???