How many here have named their guitars?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Asmodeus, Sep 26, 2005.

1. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

hah, yes....and then they bid against each other for the new car over the phone :)

2. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

well my guitar's name changes with my mood.. when i play it too good i call it Angelina... when a bit moderate.. i call it aishwarya.. when i play the worst.. i call it Rabri.. So according to this analogy.. last night i was with Rabri... ;)

3. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

Had 4 guitars till now and made a joint effort to name them with my bro a long time ago . Here they are

Givson Blue Diamond - JIMI
    Signature acoustic - IRIS
    J&D Acoustic - CHRIS (there's actually a story behind this - the guitar must have fallen of the bed at some point and when i picked up the case and removed the guitar from it i was SHOCKED :shock: and annoyed :mad: to see it broken at the head. Well got it fixed later. The name came to us cause we were watching this movie about the headless horseman played by CHRIStopher walken.Get it)
    J&D electric - SRV ( just cause it's not painted just is a wood finish + it's a strat)

4. Alfons

Alfons C.F.H

got a Givson Blue Diamond...... called it....
    A BLENDER Fatoocaster...

5. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

my guitar named Raven...coz itz black :D (acoustic)
    named my silver PRS Tremonti SE... 'PRS'.....tht suits it best

6. perestroika

perestroika New Member

hey.... someone said "Tun-Tuna".....
    thats damn hillarious..

7. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----&gt; Zhol-Man&lt;----

my guitar has ABHI on it in golden letters........

8. vish_rocks

vish_rocks New Member

i call mine "jaan" . dont know why . heard it on tv or some where and the name just stuck.

9. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

^
    Jaan aite a good name man.

Guitar is my jaan..i will gave it a variation of jaan in english or sth to make it sound cool.