How long have you been...............

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rockboyteek, Jan 17, 2005.

1. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

^^^ Wow.. The anatomy of a guitar... interesting

@ Jay... I loved that scene

2. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

Repicked my guitar about 16 months ago after a 5 and Half years break.. not in a band but perform in some parties like thing... not for guitaring but singing

3. shak

shak Harrr!

@ambuj i appologise man..
    oye ... why the hell are you makin fun of that poor guy..so what if he says electrical...i bet you make many mistakes yourselves..i don't find this a bit funny...
    and everyone makes typos...no big deal..
    sorry to be rude ...

4. Bandbaaja

Bandbaaja Pronounced Band Baaaa Ja

hey :) its ok, we're just chillingman
    no intentions to hurt anyone, cmon, we aren't all that bad are we???

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@bandbaaja, :shock: I'm scared to touch my guitar now!!!!!:p: And i've come across plenty who call it the electronic guitar:) Hehe, anyways, we're all off-topic:p:

6. shak

shak Harrr!

i know man..but he's a newbie...we should be a bit subtle.. :) :)

7. ambuj

ambuj Pro Tabber

whoops... now that I say it out loud, 'electrical guitar' does sound rather wierd. Thanks for the correction.
    @shahrukh its okay man... i don't think anyone intended to hurt me... even if they did, who cares??

8. rizz

rizz *Always 420*

abt 3 n half years........my band name is {sorry havent decided yet coz didnt find a good name}

9. Bandbaaja

Bandbaaja Pronounced Band Baaaa Ja

:shock: after all this
    you still say ELECTRICAL???
    ELECTRIC bolo BETA

:) cheers
    no offence intended
    ALL IN FUN

10. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

ambuj rocks man. he is the winner of my first tabbing competetion.
    it doesnt matter if he uses electrical electrnic or mechanical guitar :)

11. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

I jam a lot of GN'R with my neighbor, (guitarist) and my other friend whos a bassist lookin for a drummer. We're all big Gn'R fans xcept the bass guy. He's a Velvet Revolver kinda guy. He likes it a lttle heavier. Our best song has been Welcome To The Jungle and our band is the CA Guns.

12. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

We are very Gn'R oriented. Im am actually lead gutar and play the blistering solos of Sweet Child and Paradise City.

13. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Nice... self promos always work, eh???

CA Guns... ??? Damn cool...! DUdes, if u can, comeover and tour India... chicks will dig you!

14. h4f0n

h4f0n New Member

Ive been playing for 3 years now, and still have no band

altho i have been part of a really unsuccessful band, we only played one song in a talent which was "Killing in the Name" of RATM and i was singing....

15. rockboyteek

rockboyteek New Member

woah!!!!!!

woah u lot have been playing 4 ages compared to me u been playing 4 centuries!!!

16. ambuj

ambuj Pro Tabber

Wasn't GNR earlier LA Guns or something? Is your band name inspired by that?

17. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Yes, I was going to make that point. GnR was LA Guns and Hollywood Roses combined.
    LA Guns was led by slash and Hollywood Roses by Axl.
    Did u know they were in the same high school?

18. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

LOL.....i played this sweet child intro infront of one chick....she was like " dude, u need professional training" .....wat ya except us 2 play "tujhe dekha toh...."?? :p:.....guesss wat....i have learnd 2 play dat :shock:...
    :beer: