How did you come to know About IGT??

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by jayanth, Jun 21, 2004.

1. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

How did you come to know about IGT??

2. jayanth

THru a Personal Invitation from Raoul and a request to be Mod..

3. prash_rocks

prash_rocks Over the Hills & Far Away

thru an urge to find some hindi song chords on the net cuz i found none elsewhere... all the english ones i could get everywhere... aahh.. those were the days when i was struggling to make out the chords to even the simplest songs!

4. Natasia

Natasia ...

welll .... i was trying to search for tabs for some hindi songs n also looking for sum kinda forum where i could find some expert guidance and solutions to my very basic problems while playing... n i hit the jack pot ,,,,,,, :) :) :) ..... i mean i have been a part of quite a few forums on the net ...on various topics some academic n sum otherwise...but in none of the sites have i seen such an amazing response and such active participation.... hats off to u ppl for putting up such an ammmaaazziinnggg site..........

5. guitar_gal

guitar_gal New Member

waz searchin 4 sum hindi songs' tabs on google. ended up wid dis link among many. started explorin oder parts of da site, as a guest. thot it ROCKED! registered rite away... :beer:

6. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

GooGLE!!!!!!

7. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

my dad wanted me to learn to play som indian music instead of GNR and Metallica all the time so i searched through Aol and i found IGT as the first reply and i was hoping it had some songs. I was already a member at GTU another guitartabs site but its not indian. So i joined this and all the people i met here r pretty cool.

8. jayanth

We are... Anyways how did you overcome the Paradigm shift??

9. esgallindeion

esgallindeion Minstrel Knight

thru an email...

10. MARS

MARS Mars Ji...Finally!!!!!

As many other here..

I was also searching for some hindi songs on Google..and the first two replies on Google referred to this site...infact u search anything related to guitar (hindi) and u will get the first two link indicating this site...

I explored the site for few moments and instantly realised that its more than worth to join it...

since then ,...am an active member....

11. jayanth

Cool.... Nice to hear that..

12. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

i was looking for hindi tabs on google, i registered coz my finger tips were peeling and i was freaking out because of it ( i didn't have anyone else to ask for info.) i must say this site has many helpful friendly ppl.

13. jayanth

jayanth &lt;.: : Call Quits : :.&gt;

Hah a.. Nice to hear that too.. Me and All the Admins and MOds are really happy..

14. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

google , thats whr i came to know abt igt , was somewhere in march 2004 ... have been rockin the house from then , ......

15. jayanth

Ok coool..

16. bob-bobby

looking at various post , wud say google tried for igt ...

17. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

Google me too. ..

18. jayanth

IGT is on Top guys thanks to you all.. See thats why Even Google shows you our way..

19. bob-bobby

yeah sure , i think this was the 1st site on the list when i searched for indian song guitar tabs ......

20. jayanth

IGT is on top?? Aint that Obvious??