how can i post hot threads.

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by mainhoonnaa, Mar 28, 2005.

1. mainhoonnaa

mainhoonnaa New Member

hey guys i do not know how to post hot threads.as u will notice that my post envelope has an arrow kinda thingy,it means that we post in this thread.everyone else have their envelopes either red or blue.they do not have arrows.i wondered how i could post red and blue envelopes without arrows.
    :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think: :think:

theguitaristofm likes this.
  2. mainhoonnaa

mainhoonnaa New Member

all of those who view this,please reply.i want someone to help me

3. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

i think the arrow thingy indicates that you have posted this thread or you have participated in that thread.... i guess

and shouldn't this be in the feedback forum..????

4. tejas

tejas ..........

I think what you mean by "hot" threads is sticky threads. Normally, users dont have the power to sticky a thread. But if you have the points, you can buy that option from the store.

5. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

I guess threads that are frequently replied to get the red envelope indicating that it is extremely popular. I guess you should make a thread which many people reply to (i.e. more than 1 page) and you will get that red envelope although I couldn't for the life of me imagine why you would care about a stupid thing like this.

6. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

formula for a hot thread-
    keep the title as "check out the hottest babe on the planet" ..thatll guarantee u a hot thread ;)

7. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

or "the chapsticks that girls apply on their lips at night" ;)

8. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

lolz :RollLol: this thrd is funny :Laughing:
    formula 4 Hot thrds = (Thrd title) Hot babes.
    :RollLol:

9. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

and their slim ...er.... chapsticks !!!

10. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

or you can try acting you are a girl...you would get a flood of replies, there are'nt many chicks here anyways!

11. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

um dudes... this is just getting weird - its like telling the poor guy to crossdress...

either ways... a hot thread is one which has more than 15 replies or 150 views... this is the logic that most bbs follow - not sure if igt has the same numbers... its set by the mods...