How about IGT having its intregated media player

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by Shashank007, May 28, 2008.

1. Shashank007

Shashank007 Extremist

Hey...i got a mast idea......we all know that we can't play the song right by mererly looking at the its tabs...so how about IGT having its own uploading section where one can record an audio of the tabs they posted..and then linking the file in their thread which has a play button...so that users can lisen without downloading it (like soundclick)....howaz:think:

2. kool_dude

kool_dude New Member

Very good idea...indeed

3. augur

augur I love bjr

Make a poll. I vote: It'll never happen.

4. Shashank007

Shashank007 Extremist

let me hear admin views

5. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

I actually has this idea very early, that why IGT itself diverts its so much crowd to Soundclick. If it has it's own Player embedded in the post itself - I'll be gr8...

6. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

its actually a very good idea.........something like ug.........

but i agree with augur...........

7. Shashank007

Shashank007 Extremist

Admin where r u.....

8. Super-Admin

Super-Admin Administrator Staff Member

One word...."Copyrights". Also dudes are gonna upload commercial songs, in some cases full songs. Great idea though.

9. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

well admin.....we can have some mods who can keep checking and deleting such songs.............

it'll actually help this site grow..........you can embed the player in the person's profile..........

10. Shashank007

Shashank007 Extremist

ya...Mods can look after this..........and if u want u can limit the size of file upload..............

11. Super-Admin

Super-Admin Administrator Staff Member

There are too many complications. Its best that the videos are hosted on third party websites, believe me.

12. Shashank007

Shashank007 Extremist

first of all i m not suggesting video uploading.........as i understand the complications.....but i m saying only about .mp3 file uploading..and integrating a media player.............see i don't know all prob....but i suggest u to test this for some weeks...if it works...then u can proceed.