hotel california outro

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by sukrut, Oct 7, 2008.

1. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

well after shobit's version i decided to do my own cover....

couldnt quite nail the acoustic tone as i've played on an electric....

couldnt mix as good as i would have hoped....

the vocal part instrumental goes wrong in a few places....i played this after a year or so...slightly rusty on the notes....didnt practice enough.....but i'll update this version as soon as possible.....and the intro is comin too :)

https://www.muziboo.com/music/hotel-california-outro/5648

cheerS!
    :beer:
    :beerbob:

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey Sukrut, don't want to offend you or something like that, but honestly, i can't hear the outro of this famous song!!!
    Firstly you played the melody line, although it isn't played very well cause there are some wrong notes played, after that i was waiting to listen to the outro solo but man you really have to practice alot to play this solo the right way.
    The last 10-15 secs were played well, you were close to it!
    Please don't understand me wrong man, but this really has to be improved alot!!!
    Keep posting and take care man!

3. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

yeah..im updating this piece...the only reason i hurried was because i had allready told that it would be ready by today.....

i'll update it first thing in the morning......rusty fingers.....

its also very tough to play acoustic solos on electric cuz every tiny little mistake and loss of timing causes severe damage..

i'll change it!

4. aniketdave

aniketdave aniket

5. shobhit4friends

shobhit4friends New Member

hey sukrut...

i wudn't be harsh like you...but u know what even you have played some wrong notes..n ur timing is way off at few places..

frankly nice attempt...but not to my expectations (the way u commented on mine)

will love to hear ur updated version.

Thanks,

6. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

^^more lyk 'yes dude i mean to be offensive'...........