hotel california chords

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by rahuldsharma, Jun 2, 2006.

1. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

not always.
    in Bm barre chord u dont play the 6th string unless its an inverted chord as on 5th string 2nd fret u get the root note of B.

2. Morbid_Angel

An inverted chord is when the root note of the chord(B in Bm) is not the first note to be played. Or u can say there is another in the bass.
    For example u can play the 6th string in the barred Bm chord. (U only barre 5 strings in the chord). So it will be an inverted chord with a sound of E in the bass.

PM if u have questions bro.

3. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

what about the chords are urs right or are mine ?

4. Morbid_Angel

what do u mean?

5. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

u told me how to play bm and f# but what i found out from elsewhere were diff. checkout yesterdays posts by both us u ll know what i mean

6. Morbid_Angel

ah ok.

bm xx4432
    f# x44322

This is what u said.

Bm u can play like that coz it aint easy to reach 2nd fret of A string.

I said Bm : X20432 (Fingering : 1,X,4,3,2)

F#Major i advise u to play like this : XX4322 coz i think the root note shud be F# in this chord. The one u said is an inverted F# chord with the sound of C# in the bass. In hotel california the original bars are used.

Hope this helps

7. g0g0l

g0g0l ! SpAm

Hey CUMMING SOON! Y don't u use Guitar pro?? I think, that will teach u all the chords...
    If u have it, open the sw, press "A". Then do wot u wish :)

8. Morbid_Angel

@sugata

I think GP5 is your lifetime favourite.

9. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

hey guys where do i get this guitar pro .arnold buddy provide me with a link

10. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

hey buddy u ignoring me?

11. Morbid_Angel

Huh? if i provided ya the link..download it. Its a 300mb file with RSE of course. It also has 48000 tabs of english songs with it in gp5 format. I dont know where u get the free version without RSE. (Although i recommend it).

Ask sugata if u wanna download the 10mb GP5.

12. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

huh? u sound rude .neways sugata provided me with the link 10mb or somethin .will make do