hotel califonia endin solo in a new way check it out

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by jim4u18, Jan 27, 2006.

1. jim4u18

jim4u18 New Member

hi guys just accidently i was holdin Bm chords n was playin the first three strings it seems the the solo played in hotel california
    the part where both the guitaist plays together

just hold Bm play first three strings n soon with the chords it seems perfect
    then F# n play 2 3 4 string n so on the chords every 1 knows
    they r
    Bm F# A E G Em F#
    do tell me how it seems i mean only thirds r played in tht track but for newbie this can be easy to play rather than playin those thirds
    plz do reply
    :rock:

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I've always played them that way.....I know of no other way of playing the last part. That's the way they play on the unplugged track.

3. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

Ya, the chords are exactly correct, as I also play them. The begning lead also coincides with the chord sequence. The real head ache is playing the end lead (which he has played with bare fingers & not used the plectrum) I havent reached there yet. Ill inform if I know something more or vice versa...

4. sDEVs

sDEVs Inventor

5. jim4u18

jim4u18 New Member

6. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

^^ i was gonna say same....thx..

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I stand corrected, thank you.

As far as I can remember, there are two guitars playing together....One playing the arpeggio of the chord and the other playing the thirds. Am I correct in thinking this? I'm totally confused now.

8. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

dude - aint that the chords from guitaretab.com....btw, aneone know there exists a national donotcall registry...i think its spanish or sumfin...worth a mention i think... www.donotcall.gov ...lol