hobbies apart from guitaring

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by madhura, Jan 7, 2005.

1. Menon

Menon New Member

Dennis...yeah dude...it's not radical..it's the way my Front Office faculaty put it..in front of the whole college..looking at the bunch of us..sniggering and nudging each other!!
    I smoke good ol' green and otherwise it's #...
    WE should hook up some time!!
    Cheerio
    Menon

2. suchacutename

suchacutename New Member

this is intresting...well lets see., for me i love writing poetry, painting and music are my true passions though. oil to be precise...i love cooking up diff kinda food. i cant be without music though. its like oxygen to me i need to be around music. love making new friends and they are very imp part of my life...it seems life is so incomplete without them.

scn

3. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

hey scn me too ... oil .... painting .... so what u like most portraits or landscapes or abstract .....

4. Venus

Venus New Member

oh my god Dr Saurabh.............ur hobby is totally cool................. might take it up.......starting wiv my family members as guinea pigs i guess...........

5. suchacutename

suchacutename New Member

madhura,

well oil is not the only medium for me.. i do pencil, soft pastels, water though i dont fancy water color so much.. and regarding landscape..nd all that.., i paint what comes in my heart.. but for portraits its mostly pencil or pastels.. i prefer that...havnt tried portrait in oil but its been very tempting...just waitng for right time right mood and right face...btw where r u from...

6. suchacutename

suchacutename New Member

saurabh
    u ever watch CSI..i am not sure if u r in us or india.. but its one kool show i never miss it...they have the PC game for it to..it totally rocks....

venus...thank god we aint related...yaar..nahi to problem ho jata...;)

SCN

7. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

you know those old bajaj scooters in india, they had this B emblem...
    when i was a kid, i used to remove them from scooters and collect them. that was my hobby. then one day i got caught.. so i stopped..

8. suchacutename

suchacutename New Member

:think: and why did u do that swamiji :shock: its preety intresting hobby though :think: i know teenagers here used to take out merci benx and thos ones..cause they get cash for it if they were to sell it.. i wonder why u did it :confused: jay let us in on ur :secret:..hehe

SCN

9. madhura

@scn
    me too... use all types of mediums and styles..... i have done quite a few portraits and abstracts ..in oil though .....

10. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

madhura,scn can u paint my portrait and send it to me

11. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

"swamiji" LOL:) Nice hobby though sir:)
    I tried my hand at painting and drawing too when i was young. I drew a cow once and showed it to my parents. They said, "That's a beautiful drawing of a ..........dog" No prizes for guessing why i stopped.

12. smadda

smadda New Member

i like hackin. and as well as soccer...........

13. madhura

you mean hiking or hacking as in computer hacking? ......

14. suchacutename

suchacutename New Member

madhura,

lol...i had the smae q in mah mind...lets see what it really is... :p:

15. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

hmm....do get CSI here..but never actually gave it a thought.......prefer medical detectives to fiction...now thats an awesome serial...especially when they show serial killers......
    man they rock......
    sometimes i tend to think tht serials like medical detectives make better killers......but whatever........
    i love guns too....one of my favs have to be .50AE desert eagle......raw power..

16. suchacutename

suchacutename New Member

saurabh,

dude u sound dangerous...lol just kiddin....u know A&E sometimes have good prograqms on forsenic science.. even biography and discov does...some of the shows r about what made them the way they r...get in to their mind as they try to solve some serial killer mystry.

17. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

........................?

18. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@madhura, SCN, fine line between "hiking" and "hacking"......
    @jayswami, i'm sure she'll be glad to do it sir:)