hobbies apart from guitaring

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by madhura, Jan 7, 2005.

1. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

@BIG EVIL and Shahrukh, hey i used to skateboard in high school....we had our own park across da school...it was fun...but when i came to college i stopped doin it, cause no time....btw..wot kinda skateboards do u guyz have...and BIG EVIL, have you ever appeared on ESPN....(just curious)....
    Back to da Topic...
    hmmm....hobbies?.....let's c, i love playing cricket...hate watching it....play american Football, Baseball,,well u can say sports....i m a music freak......friends all the way....driving fast.........and to be CONT'D...

2. shak

shak Harrr!

^^ birhouse hawk falcon 3 deck with Colt Cannon 53mm cored slims wheels and destructo trucks!

3. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^^^^^^^^very nice........i used to have da "zero" costomised.......

4. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

i have "ELEMENT" deck , monster trucks and coreds slim wheels....i HAD a picture of me and BAM MARGERA..he is 1 freaky dude...@DesiPride ....yeah i dont know if ESPN recorded the skate contest.......and yeah...i was 11th and RYAN SHECKLER was 9th...he was impressed and we became buds....i still have his ID...i talk to him atleast once in a week......ok...@ shahrukh..plz PM me ur Email Address..., for grinds ..u should try 50-50 first ....go at a regular speed...straight to the rail u wanna grind...then ollie on to it ..lock ur trucks on ..roll away....keep trying...never give up.
    PEACE

5. El macho

El macho New Member

My hobbies are Swimming, photography & Travelling.

6. BIG_EVIL

BIG_EVIL Guitaring Machine

hey ppl..i landed a 360 flip off a 7 set... YIPEEEEEE

7. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Hobbies apart from guitaring..umm.....lessee, i'm a voracious reader of books, and i watch lotsa movies and umm......yeah, of course, gang violence:)

8. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

movies, books, EPL, uefa....flirting :p:...isn't dat a hobby? :p:

9. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

Listining to music, Hacking, Exploring LINUX, travelling and making friends...

10. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

hey Evil...nice one dude......all the way dude......and hate reading, hate reading and hate reading......

11. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

I like listening to music. Never does a day go by when I haven't listened to music. It's my eternal companion, just like alcohol. :p:

12. Sanjay Mazumder

^^^^Hey, I'm out right now after listining to music.......

13. apratim.mitra

apratim.mitra You can call me apro

my other hobbies include singing ( yeah SINGING ... :) ... i actually took classes in hindustani classical for some 4 years :p:) , reading books ( anything under the sun), playing cricket ( left handed batsman and left arm bowler ) and playing computer games ( FPS especially )

14. Menon

Menon New Member

Heyya..Lotsa cricket enthusiasts..I play cricket too, I bat and keep and I can bowl a mean googly..I read a lot...philosophize..and live inside my head..I dream a lot..cos I sleep a lot..really enjoy a tight whisky and water...besides the regular intake of psychotropic substances with coll buddies..we jus hit that wavelength man..immediately..it's crazy
    Cheerio
    Menon

15. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

@menon = psychotropic,lol thts a radical name for that ****. what do you take?

16. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

i collect bones.....skulls to be precise...a pretty gross hobbie when u start with a head....but feels cool when u have the smooth white clean ckull in ur hand...

17. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

^^^^ me = scared to death

18. Sanjay Mazumder

That's kool drsaurabh.........

19. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

@DrSaurabh:shock: I'm never letting you near my house:p: Kidding..... back to the point, i research homicides.....Murderer, victim, motive, how the murder occured, weapon used, if any, capture and judgement.

20. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

i love forensics....hate CID (the serial)..they make a mockery of forensics.....once finished reading a textbook of forensics in 4 hrs..........was too cool..........