hi

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by kittu95, Jun 16, 2008.

1. kittu95

kittu95 New Member

im krittika..13 yrs..in delhi..wnt to learn gtr but not takin classes..lik sports n music..n muvi buff..so ne1 lik me..gud to meet u ...

2. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Isn't it way past your bedtime?

I think you should take lessons because it's way easier that way than learning on the internet. If you really want to, there's no reason why you cant learn though.

3. kittu95

kittu95 New Member

up ur ass..kiddin..im no kid

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

yeah, that is so apparent.

5. haunting

haunting sully

its still better to learn by taking classes.though one can learn through internet.but its no big deal learning through internet,so u gotta take classess.r u buying cds.or just free internet streams?u cant ask for ur queries on internet dear!

6. latestcrush

latestcrush New Member

i wud suggest buy a guitar....start hitting...sounds good or bad...no matter...within few days,,u'll get familier with tunes...aur koi help chahiye hoga to fir hum log to hain hi.....

7. haunting

haunting sully

no!what will one strum if one doesnt knows what 2 strum.practice in da right direction makes one better.and everybdy will laugh if one keeps on struming odd.still tellin learnin is better ,from anywhere.classess r still better.

points increased a bit.

@bjr its only 11:52 it aint any time 2 sleep.even for a 13 yr old.

8. haunting

haunting sully

kittu 95

if u wanna learn from internet expertvillage.com is a good site apart from u tube.

9. SqueakM9

SqueakM9 mumble

i must admit i cant beleive a 3 year old is even using the internet in this fashion...
    havn't your parents heard of cyber bullying???
    hehehe
    what do you wanna learn???
    "guitar" is a to big to learn you gotta pick a little bit or several little bits...
    like songs you like or a genre you like or a squeak you like...
    oops...
    thats right 13...
    hehe