hi people and group

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by souman_das, Dec 22, 2004.

1. souman_das

souman_das New Member

hi people
    i am new to this group and hat's off to the people who have started this group.i am souman and i stay in delhi. this is one of the group i was searching and looking forward to.
    people who are posting the chords are awesome and surely needs a great round of applause specially arindam,tequila,guitar beginner and everyone.
    people i would really appreciate if you can post some more chords of bengali oldies.
    looking forward to your replies and great work guys :nw:

2. calypsoman

calypsoman New Member

Souman

Hi! I have seen your work with the various guitar chords and I think that you rock man! I stay near mayur Vihar Ph3, Delhi...Keep up the Excellent Job and dont let people pull you down...
    Regards,

3. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

ugh dude .. :confused: no1s pulling any1 down.. in this site u post chords & tabs.. and u r appreciated for ur work.. in case the chords or tabs r kinda out of place they r corrected by the pros. so the last part of ur nice post above is kinda screwd up.

nyways welcome 2 igt. njoy ur time out here.

4. IsHtAr

IsHtAr New Member

wht a hypocrite :p:

newayz subhro iz ALMOST rite...we du post chords nd tabs..but some of us also puts on their "expert coments" too ...so this iz how IGT works innt...

yeah welcome 2 da club...

bangla oldies...ermmm."hell no"..!

ADIOS

5. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

bangalir para ebong oligoli-te shagoto. eta ekta durdanto jayga ja shobar bhalo lagte baddho. enjoy.

6. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

CHIT-CHAT forum theke EI jaygay chit-chat?? KENO KENO??