Hi Guyz N Gals This Ma Guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by xulfi, Jun 6, 2005.

1. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

sorry dude - im going to hasve to agree with every1 else - this isnt a jackson - where di u buy it from? - give us the name of the shop - and dude - come on how did u expect to get ajckson for 16.5k.... havent u checked out prices online for guitars???

any fool would tell yo uthat ajackson would cost more.

2. xulfi

xulfi New Member

Hiz Yaaar I Bought It From Tariq Road,karachi And Yes I Didnt Know That I Was Been Fooled Coz It Was My First Experianced In Buying Guitars.and I Dindt Check Any Prices I Just Go And Bought It.but I Now Wanted A Lespaul Its Always Mine Dream Guitar.and Hey H4fon No Prb Man U Have The Right To Criticise Anything U Dont Like No Prb Dude If Someone Wanna Say Anything Can Say I Will Not Mind It At All.bye Keep Rocking

3. shak

shak Harrr!

tariq road what place?? err i rem there used to be this shop on the backroad near a resturant ... sh!t forgot the name ... but long ago it was run by an old man .. dunno if he is still there ... is that the place you bought it from?? cuz if u did then yeah u r ripped cuz he sold me a pack of fake gibson britewires long time ago .. and guess for how much?? .. 1500 freakin rupeees!!!

4. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

@xulfi - pls. dont capitalize the 1st letter of every word - it makes it very hard to read.

5. xulfi

xulfi New Member

ya man im really ripped off but i checked one shop thay told me that they can change my guitar and give me lespaul but i have to pay him extra 6 to 7 thousand rupees more to have a les paul plzzzz suggest me what i do?
    is that ok now DEATH_DR

6. shak

shak Harrr!

u have paid 16.5K ruppes already ... and then they ask you to pay another 7 to 6 thousand ruppes ... naaa forget it mate ... take it back to the place you bought it from .. ask them to give u a refund .. then nose around and see if u can get a les paul .. i am sure u can get a les paul for less then 16k .. DONT spend anymore!
    go to sadar .. opposite the mobile phone market there is a video game shop .. ... ask any one ammeen bhaee kee shop kahan hay? (amin jiwanee is his full name) .. he has some good guitars check with him .. he might also give u some concession...(the shop is on the second floor u have to take stairs through that video game shop to get there)
    and tell me if u found any Lp's there
    good luck

7. xulfi

xulfi New Member

HEY shahrukh thnx man plz add me in ur msn i wanna discuss something wid ya [SNIP] is my full id add me plz and tell me da full adresed of that shop plzzzzzzzz i want da lespaul its my dream guitar....

8. shak

shak Harrr!

well to be honest i dun have the full address of the shop i have been there only once and i dunno if it is still there or not (that was many years ago)... check ma last post ...thats all i know ...

9. xulfi

xulfi New Member

and what guitar u have and where have u bought it? for how many years back.

10. shak

shak Harrr!

11. xulfi

xulfi New Member

cool guitars bro wish i had it i checked that shop u told me but they dont have a lespaul they only have a PEAVEY T60 its used and it cost 50 thousand rupees but i only want lespaul where could i find da shop... in karachi who sells lespaul's??????

12. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

know what .. if i remember there was a shop called Beatelz there at Tariq Road of an Old Man .. he rips u off easily guy but ..... if u become a regular customer of his like just buying strings from him and talk and stuff .. he can get you anything from anywhere in this world yo'll am serious i got ma Flying V Haz3rd from him i know u can't make even the first copy of Flying V but still he got it for me .. thopugh i sold it to someone else with bouble the amount.. i bought this Baby they Call " BAD HORSEI " yea guyz lets me know how many People know Bad Horsie .. lemme write the Disc.
    RMR Rock Mirror
    Body material: basswood
    Neck material: 5pc maple/walnut
    Neck type/neck scale: JEM Prestige/25.5 in.
    No. frets/type: 24/6105
    Fingerboard: rosewood
    Inlay: pearl dot
    Bridge: Edge Pro
    H/W color: chrome
    Neck pickup: DiMarzio breed humbucker
    Middle pickup: DiMarzio breed single
    Bridge pickup: DiMarzio breed humbucker
    Capo Holder : Back Head Stock
    Controls: 1V, 1T and 5-way switch
    Other special features: clear pickguard, Lions Claw tremolo cavity, Monkey Grip.
    This is the First Copy Of Steve Vai Horsie
    I Bought this for $ 2,319.67. Tax Inc.

Attached Files:

13. xulfi

xulfi New Member

hey bleeding guitar i dun know which shop ur talking about but i want to buy a lespaul i love that guitar and i will do anything to have one so if u know where i can get that in karachi so tell me plz wid full adressed of the shop and the exact location bye keep rocking.....

14. shak

shak Harrr!

oh great so u checked the ameen bhaee's shop! .. great ... keep checkin cuz he do get guitars often .. and yeah ask him if he can check with his branch in islamabad as well .. they might have a les paul ..
    @bleeding guitar: ...YES u r right .... BEATLEZ!! that was the name of the shop .. a budha admee used to run that ...he is a big rip-off ...so true!

15. Bleeding Guitar

check out the pic i attached :) in upper post .. ma dream in ma hands.

16. shak

shak Harrr!

a JEM .. yup not bad but i have never been a fan of them .. too loud and too punchy for me .. what colour is it? white?
    the olnly thing that i like about jems are the inlays. but a nice guitar .. congrats

17. xulfi

xulfi New Member

Bleeding Ur Looking Good Than Ur Guitars Mate Nice Pic And What Amp And Processor R U Using?

18. Bleeding Guitar

Xulfi My Amp is 1959HW Head & 1960AHW/BHW Cabinets
    its a fully proto type so i keep it in ma studio i have a lill Mar s l for ma home use so it kinda works when eve am getting bore and so. and DigiTech GNX4 Guitar Multi-Effects Processor/Multi-Track Recorder .. these are the best things i ever got till now .. :)

19. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

20. xulfi

xulfi New Member

Great kit bleeding make urself use to it hope u wil rise one day and will be the best of the best .....
    hey Dr saurabh is that flying V that u have posted above man good guitar but its not branded i mean not of any particular brands like jackson,ibanez,gibson,washburn...........but its nice stuff