Hi Guyz N Gals This Ma Guitar

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by xulfi, Jun 6, 2005.

1. xulfi

xulfi New Member

hey people just wanted to share ma guitar its a jackson dxmg series bought just 5 months ago.has a good sound and now u tell me wats ur tought? but im trying it to sell it coz i want it a LES PAUL i always dreamt about that guitar but wat the hell..plz comment on ma guitar.

Attached Files:

2. bhavna

bhavna New Member

its kinda cool though the picture is not very clear

3. Famio

Famio New Member

man cool guitar, u got a jackson and now u want a les paul !!!!!!!! u must own a lotta money ;)

4. Quadrophenia

Quadrophenia Member

24 frets.. is cool..looks like rosewood to..nice stuff..

5. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

if ur into playing slash n stuff..y did you buy a jackson?
    anyways...nice guitar.

6. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

7. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

oh sorry i posted in that thread already....

either ways go to the guitar picture thread that drs is talking of... ull see my comments there.

8. shak

shak Harrr!

is that a floyd rose... i think it isnt ...anyway ...gooood guitar take care of it ..
    and yeah post some songs as well ... would love to listen to the tone.

9. xulfi

xulfi New Member

Oh My God Thhnx Guyz Man I Didnt Know That U Guyz Will Apreciate My Baby Like That Im So So Thankful To U And Yes I Will Post Some Of My Solos And I Like Slash He Is The Best On Earth May Alllah Give Him Longer Life So He Can Make Solos All Da Time Once Again Thanku Guyz I Will Post A Good Pic To M Guitar.take Care

10. deathdr_87

@xulfi: pls. post specs of ur guitar along with a page of where u boguht it form, etc... we all really want to know more about this guitar...

11. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

I have this feeling that the shopkeeper dude might have cheated you. That doesnt look like a Jackson DXMG- I might be wrong

12. deathdr_87

13. xulfi

xulfi New Member

Hey Ya People Ur In Doubt That It Is Jackson Or Not
    It Is Jackson Dxmg And I Bought It From Here Karachi 16 Thousand 5 Hundred Rs/ Only Guitar No Amp No Processor Now Im Posting Pics Of My Guitars Wid Amp And Processor Hope This Will Clear Things Outttt...AND one thing more im posting my pic to when i was playing the guitar and plz dont make fun of me coz im only 17 yrs old and i love to play guitar bye.....

Attached Files:

14. annand

annand the pessimist

lol @ xulfi. why not take a full picture of the guitar, rather than pieces and far away shots. you can pretty much tell if it's a Jackson from the head alone.

in either case, i like Jacksons. i don't really like the entire body of the DXMG, that's why i ended up choosing am ibanez (had other reasons as well).

15. chintan9

chintan9 yay! i won the ipod!

dude that aint a DXMG for sure. A dxmg has a reversed headstock.

16. Bleeding Guitar

Bleeding Guitar New Member

thats not a reall jackson . period.
    its the same i got in Red and they are the Fist Copy pretty cool though, Xulfy betteh take care of this stuff.

17. xulfi

xulfi New Member

Yar U Mean I Was Fooled Dam I Tought Thats Its Jackson Its Written Jackson Same Like Faraz Anwar
    And Yes I Will Take Care Of That I Love Ma Guitar

18. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

yup, not a dxmg

19. h4f0n

h4f0n New Member

Hey, not to be a b*tch but man, some punctuation would be good.

And well, im 17 too, nothing funny about that. No stupid people 'round here, thank god.

And answering the thread, pics of the headstock would be better. And....well.....what's the point of the thread if we can't even confirm its a jackson and not a cheap rip off.

20. shak

shak Harrr!

how come i dont see the headstock in any of the pics???