hi every1...i'm new here..

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Deepungsu, Jan 19, 2008.

1. Deepungsu

Deepungsu New Member

hi friends...
    i'm new here..
    i have just started playing....5 months..
    any advices on how 2 improve?

2. sayantan_guha

sayantan_guha New Member

just go through the threads of this site

@ALL----------why is this forum still there???

is it sleeping or just its a hibernation....there has been no such active paricipation from anyone or so ....

THE MOST NUMBER OF POSTS ARE BY THE FORUM LEADER AND THAT TOO

" PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES AND REGULATIONS BEFORE POSTING "

3. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

@sayantan

rite you are, and you can see what sorts of posts are being made, which need that kind of response from me.
    why dont you take the lead? this forum could really do with a revival. post some song chords, interact with members, set an example for people. i am sure people will then want to follow your example, me included.

@deepungsu

please tell me exactly how you are practising, what exercises you are doing rite now and what course of action are you taking, will be able to guide you better then.

4. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

Thik-i. SHobai ekhon migrated to Orkut. Tora kichhu chords post kor re.

In fact, kichhu guitar lessons, tips and news post korle-o daarun hoy.

5. Saadman..

Saadman.. New Member

i suggest practicing simple major and minor scales.... haat free hoye jabe.. and shob shomoi grammar tar proti concentrate korba... ajkal dekhi lokjon bajano shiktese, ebong bajaiteo partese kintu ki bajaite se shei nijei janey...

ajaira.. and yeh i am sure you have your personal preferences but dont start with heavy meatal... first learn the beauty of music aka.. classical melody... then go to crazy head banging stuff....... ( which i am into at this moment... ..... man....... CHILDREN OF BODOM ROCKS!! )

6. sayantan_guha

sayantan_guha New Member

aage jara active thakto ekhon tara ar thake na...souman da,arindam da,debankan da,sagnik da......jayhok amader ekhon indian cricket team ke follow korte hobe...new generation( obossho orao chilo);)

initially i've got a plan to make a single thread of bengali bands and then post their works in details..i.e chords along with leads and even the little fillers....most of the chords are posted so it will need a little compilation work..ar kichoota nijer work

dekha jak..lets hope for the best

expecting renaissance

Sayantan

7. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

@sayantan

this is a very noble initiative. whenever you need any help from me, just tell me, i'll do whatever i can.