hi all, i need some advice guys on hobner 265

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by saurabh_p_83, Feb 15, 2005.

1. saurabh_p_83

saurabh_p_83 New Member

hiii,
    this is my first post. grt to find this forum.its a cool idea. guys i am learning guitar from 7 months now and i am now goin to buy one,
    i have decided a hobner 265 and its costing Rs. 2800/- im mumbai where i live.
    so please do tell me if thats a good price. plz advice as early as possible
    bbye,
    saurabh

2. shak

shak Harrr!

.... astrowiz got this guitar for 2500 rs ... here is the link
    https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=5797
    and he got some cool extras too..(strings plectrums carry bag .etc.) PM astro and get more details..!!! before you make any decision... btw it is a good guitar tho!

3. acousticdreamer

acousticdreamer ΩUNPLUGGEDΩ

Hey :) It's the right price. But do make sure that they give you the extras.

4. nebuchadnezzar

nebuchadnezzar G34r G33k

I think the right price is around 2600/-...do check around..u might get a bargain sumwhere...
    Personally i dun like this guitar that much...agreed it looks awesome...nice sharp sound too...but lacks bass ....I suggest u go for a Hobner with an air-hole and not f-cut like this one....but then its my personal taste...
    Make sure u play both these guitars at the shop and see which one u prefer...

5. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

i heard its for 2500 and extras stuffs like guitar bag (?) , picks and etc will charge u more but not more than 300 to 400 i think. i am also going for 265 but after this month. (let my salary come yaar!)

6. astrowiz

astrowiz New Member

The bag, picks, strings all could very well come with the 2500 package as was the case with me. I bought it 3 weeks ago. See the 'Thanks, Now see the Hobner !' thread :
    https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=5797
    :rockon:

7. musicmaker23

musicmaker23 New Member

its a good guitar

i suppose the right price would be rs.2600.. in bombay, many sell it for around rs.2900-3000. but dont forget to get at least 4-5 picks, the bag.. and yeah, make sure its the all black one
    little advice from the one that i have..make sure the tuning is perfect and the bridge is steady, it sorta tends to slip and depress with time

if you have a bit more cash, try the gb&a models.. you'll get more for the same cash, and they have a good sound too

8. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

Baap re...then i got screwed..I bought a hobner jumbo last year for 2800:eek::

N e ways, now planning to get a gb&a :think: ...At least nw i will tk care regarding the bargain:beer:

9. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

You didn't get screwed. The jumbo costs more than the F-265.

Saurabh, do you have anyone in Calcutta who is going to Mumbai soon? I recently bought it for 2000 bucks. Included were a bag, string set, belt/sling, a staff notebook.

10. born2tab

born2tab rhythm guitarist

Wow!!!then i am happy