Heylo, Peeple!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Shailja, Jul 5, 2006.

1. Shailja

Shailja New Member

Hey, guyzzzzzzzz n galzzzzzzzzz
    HErez a lil something for all you IGT fans...... plz do give an ear to the stuff here... and don't forget to gimme ur feedback in this thread.....

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/page...?bandID=566901

Just as a point of caution..... I"m totally new to guitaring (as in the first sample)... so PLZZz do gimme ur essential feedback... all sorts of constructive criticisms more than welcome :D!

Carezzzzzzzz,
    Shailja

jimy, rockbabun and guitarangela like this.
  2. Shailja

Shailja New Member

krazy_gal likes this.
  3. krazy_gal

krazy_gal WTG

Gosh! what a voice!!
    you shud get into the business lady!! :)
    cool stuffs!!
    keep up the good work...reps for ya :nw:
    you must hav had classical training na??

4. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

awesome ! u really sing neat ! Surrey and the rest of the world must get ready for some serious music from u ! peace !

5. Shailja

Shailja New Member

Omg... thanks so much guyz...HIMANSHU n Crazy gal.... never thought i'd hear from some1 so soon :D
    N for sure.... I'm totally here to rock bollywood.. n surrey... loll..... thats not my feminine ego, but my vancouverite confidence talkin' ;)
    Carez!!!!!!!!!!
    Shailja
    N YEAH Krazy... I've been under classical training from "Padmashri" and "Padmabhushan" Girija Devi Ji... if you've heard of her :)

6. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Chics voice with guit is always ***yyy! heh,.. neewys,.. need lil practise in guitarin,..... voice is super!

7. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

RRRRRRRRRRR!!'sssss post!!

Kuch kehna zaroori hai??

lekin kahe bina...nahi rehne wala....

good attempt...on Saathiya....work a bit on strumming pattern...

8. Shailja

Shailja New Member

hehehe.... aap sabhi ke salaah-mashvare sar aankhon par ;)
    Thanks a whole bunch, guyz..... :D.... I'm deffo tryin my best to improve upon my 2 weeks old guitaring skills.... ;)

9. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

absolutely wonderful vocals!

great going :)

10. guitarangela

guitarangela gran'ma

really nice vocals....
    heard all songs, you have an absolutely amazing voice.....keep posting ur recordings :)

11. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

n00b level guitaring.
    *rolls eyes*
    Seems like a guy with soft voice was singing, dont tell me that was also done by you. :shock:

The higher pitched voice sounded fabulous.

PS: LOL, I heard other songs too, you sound like Beyonce to me.
    Hey were you really hugging someone when you sang that song "Turn me on"? :grin:

Gee, now am turned on. :eek::

12. Priyank_Jal_fan

Priyank_Jal_fan ..:[Snip]:..

oye!! whhaattt a voice...... i m loving it.....
    reps for u ....

13. sarang_cool

sarang_cool New Member

Amazing voice you have got..:nw: ...

Improve your guitaring n you will be rocking Bollywood soon...:beer:

Why dun you try your luck thorugh "Sa Re Ga Ma Pa" or something like that? as you want to rock Bollywood....even "Indian Idol" is getting populer these days...

14. Shailja

Shailja New Member

Thanks Sarang!!!! Actually, i was a SAREGAMA winner... loll... long time back... n a V Popstars finalist...... but yeah.... once I get back to india from Vancouver, I'll DEFFOOOOO hit those showz!
    n thanks a whole bunch to all ya fellaz likin my music... preferably voice..... I need the motivation!!!!!!!
    Carez,
    Shailja

15. Dev

Dev New Member

WOW girl!
    i really like tere bina jiya jaaye na! really sweet voice... saregama winner already eh? :nw:
    do you have any singing training? you sound like a professional!

16. rockbabun

rockbabun New Member

WOW! Watta voice gal!!:shock: I m stunned! :nw: :nw: :nw: :nw:

REPS 4 u!!

17. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Well then what are you doing in Canada?

18. jimy

jimy Musician

ohhh gallll :eek:
    wt a voice.......keep it up gal....u gta a gr8 voice
    reps for ya

19. Shailja

Shailja New Member

Allo, Dev....
    Thanks SOOO much for the compos!!!!!....I DEFFO need all yer encouragement......
    But Yes... I was under training from Padmashri Girija Devi Ji... (i'd be surprised if u've NOT heard of her :p).... learnt for 8 yrz in all.... n yeah... did lotsa showz n competitions :D.........

20. Shailja

Shailja New Member

OOPS>>> thanks to ya'll .... rockabun, jimy... SANKSSSS, PEEPLE!!!!!! Ya'll rock!
    But Beta...my bad... alpha.... :p
    I'm here in Canada for post secondary.... thazzit.... n i'm aware of the fact thta therez not much potential here, esp. wen i wanna make a career outta playback singing (pop could work out ;)!.... but i don't wanna get lost in the andhera and jungle of bolly "woods"... if ya get wat i mean ;).... so i wanna have ma neurosurgury cum business admin cum news reporting to fall back on ;)
    But yeah, God forbid, agar kabhi brain yaa spinal surgery karwaana pare, you know who to come to..... n yeah, anaesthesia ki injection bhi nahin lagegi.... i'll sing ya to sleep ;)...... TALK ABOUT A BONUS IN MEDICINE!!!!
    Carez!!!!!!!!
    Shailja