hey pple i Met INdian ocean and chated wid dem

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by radicalz_adi, Mar 29, 2007.

1. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hey pple yesterday night 28th march indian ocean was here.....Ludhiana...yeah and they performed like hell(best concert ever)..igot the oppurtunity to be in the first row.....the concert was in a private club so no security...after it was over i went onstage and like got there autographs on ma tshirt and clicked photos wid each of them and they told me how take music seriously and how to bcome succesful(obviously work hard)got parikramas managers no......man the sound was excellent and man everyones down to earth noo show shaa all real stff and man ram the bassist rocks.....

2. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

True, they're wonderful guys to hang out with... especially their guitarist, Rana and Ram...

3. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

yeah man and their music speechless

4. zicky5608

zicky5608 Power Shortage

hadh hoti hai..

5. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

where r the photos and pics of the autographs to prove ur statement!!!!

6. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

well its on hi5 n orkut ma profiles https://adityavirmani.hi5.com why don pple believe yu...isnt that bad u don even trust me....lol...check it and im too lazy to click the atograph so u check the pics...its in ma album

7. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

itll take 5 mins
    im uploadin ma pics

8. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

lol dude i was kidding^^^

9. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

take a look at ma pics not ma albums ull get all the pics u need ithe pics no are 21 and so on

10. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

done everything