hey pple bought a line6 floorpod

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by radicalz_adi, May 26, 2007.

1. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

hey pple finally finallly finallllllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy after much research i decided to buy the zoomg2.u1 but then i thought why not save a bit more...then finally yesterday i placed the order fr a line6 floorpod....deposited the cheque today and it will come by thrsday im soooooooo happy

wat do u all think

2. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

nice choice you made man. :rock:

3. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

THanks Dude........................

4. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

alrite thats a decent choice there mate good finnaly u r getting something. And where have u been man long time?

5. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

thats wat im askin dude where hav you been............anyways pple temme where can i get some patches fr this..........

6. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

LOL
    Once you have ordered it, why do you wanna listen to its negative points?

7. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

^^i was going to say the same

anyway..since u do want to know..i think digital multi-fx processors are the worst things to hit the planet since AIDS :) :)

8. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

man cmon temme the negative points i know is i dosent hav a midi out so no direct recordin or upgradation rest plzz tell

9. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

^ Your FX chain will be fixed.

10. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

your tone will be digital hence losing out on the characteristics of a wave..bleh

11. DagMX

DagMX New Member

MIDI doesn't do direct recording...anyway you wouldn't need it on that pedal unless your using an external controller for it.

Negatives:
    -Its not as featured as some other pedals
    -Your FX chain is fixed.

The positive is(that from my experience), Line 6 usually has great modelled sound and if your not into using a lot of effects, the pedal will do just fine

12. getshorty80

getshorty80 New Member

yo dude i cant help with the patches man cause i dont have first hand knowledge of the the product. Anyways u can get it in the net or the guys in IGT could help. its good dude and tell me how much did u pay for it and where did u get it?.
    I have been caught up with work thats all. anyways leave me offlines, will get back to you ok.