Hey Mumbai guys...hav u ever faced stray dogs?...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by light_of_erindi, Apr 10, 2005.

1. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

This has been discussed time and again ....but the problem of stray dogs is really growing to serious levels in Mumbai.....if u have encountered a pack of stray dogs late in the night u probably know how nasty they can get.......

What do u suggest be done with them?........

Recently some really weird and sometimes downright hilarious incidents occurred in Mumbai that have turned the focus to this issue again....
    the most funny ones r (1)when a guy in Bandra sniped 8 dogs from 12 th floor.....:):)LMAO
    (2) some guy poisoned 10 dogs in Andheri....:):)LOL
    (3) a bunch of guys threw acid on a pack of dogs....guess frustrataed lovers aren't the only dangerous people...:):)
    (4) The BMC guys electricuted thousands of dogs....What the hell ....:):)

Do u see a mad scientist phenomenon happening here?.....

What do u suggest is the solution to the problem?.....

2. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

:confused:.. looks like a sick post 2 me.. :confused:
    i'm not sure the ppl postin in the thrd "Pets" wud be vry happy with ur info. :)
    no offence :p:

3. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

yeah ....i have heard similar stories... once a friend of mine was returning frm 9.00 to 12.00 movie in andheri ( w) . he was about to sit in a rickshaw, and suddenly 10 stary dogs came towards him ..... oh my god .... i cant even imagine .......
    if i were there, surely i 'd have died of heart attack. i hope mumbai muncipal, takes serious steps towards it.

4. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

this thread really shook me up and i really remembered bbay days when i use to go home at nite on my bike and i literally had to pull both my legs up with the fear that dogs on my street wont bite me :shock:

i thought they had some kinda personel grudge against me :annoyed:

there was no single day when they wont bark and run after my bike like madies when i come back home late , i think my dad use to give them biscuits for doing that :annoyed: :shock:

5. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

@Subhro maybe u cud post a link to this thread there....:)..... maybe That wud show them the dark side of their pets...:)

6. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

okie done :grin: