Hey guys ! Back again ..... err , not yet .....

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by popoya, Jun 3, 2011.

1. Ashyantony7

Ashyantony7 Performer

@bjr: I've not seen you here for more than a while.. btw.. welcoming you again lady of the evening..

2. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

^That's because he was banned...

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Haha yes I was. Who did you used to be?

I havent been called lady of the evening for quite some time. Oh, the memories :')

I've been posting off and on as spydra but I hadn't logged on for about 6 odd months until last week where I saw there were changes happening. I also bought a. Guitar so I should be playing more regularly.

4. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Hows you MBA thing goin? Must have completed your internship by now....

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Oh well Blow_Job_Rules is back in town ...

Hohoho, and a bottle of rum (old monk)

Which reminds me ... anyone knows where Jared/Dharmatma is? (He was in a band known as Old Monks!)

Regarding girls: as long as she is a girl ...
    In fact, as long as he is a girl ;)

Ashy: btw, date with Popoya (sorry for writing Papaya, I guess I had one too many sitting idle at Bengaluru airport!) might prove to be one of the most exciting thing!
    Imagine a keyboard player with you ...

6. popoya

popoya New Member

*me reading all the comments* :RollLol:
    @"lady of the evening" - I was so confused that whether you are a guy or a girl , I had to go and check your profile page ......

7. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I'm glad you assume I'm telling the truth on my profile page.

8. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

^:RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: .... you never fail to amuse me...

9. Ashyantony7

Ashyantony7 Performer

@alpha : remember that I could play keyboard and she could play guitar as well.. :p will be cool if we form a band but nothin more than that.. well.. finaly.. you've given up your idea of sweepin her feet...? :-D :-D

10. Super-Admin

Super-Admin Administrator Staff Member

@Morbid - The admin unlocked the id for 'BJR'. Let me know if you had a an ID previously and want to be unlocked :).

11. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

haha i do actually, but i like this username better so there's no need to unlock any of them.

lots of green dots did look cool though -_-

12. Super-Admin

@Morbid - Lol :). PM me the details, I'll merge the post from the other account, you'll regain your previous post count as well as the green dots :)

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

psh, and here I was thinking I was special!

14. harmonizer

harmonizer The Son of the Moon

btw.....how to increase green dots/bars...?? I own only 1 :mad:

15. Super-Admin

@Harmonizer - That's trust value. If you post something useful for others, they'll give you 'Reputation'. You need to gradually accumulate those repute points, and it'll reflect as those green dots :)

16. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

No, my course is structured a little differently. I'm going to start my internship sometime around October if I manage to find one. I'm currently in Berlin and I'll be here till February.

Arr matey. I thought I'll give this place another shot...I'm not very sure why. It's not like I don't have better things to do.

17. harmonizer

harmonizer The Son of the Moon

i remember 1ce u gave me 18 pts....how many dots i can exchange for that?? :p:

18. popoya

popoya New Member

Even I've got a question like this ..... like Harmonizer has got "son of the moon" written under his name and bjr's got "lady of the evening" ...... how do I change mine from "Newbie" to something else ? I checked the FAQ's ..... nothing was written there....

19. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

i really don't think you need to justify yourself. this is the internet, remember?

20. Ashyantony7

Ashyantony7 Performer

@popoya : I asked the same question a few times back.. he said there's nothin we can do from our end.. that option is temperorily unavailable to us.. and only the spider-admin can change all that..