hey dont know how is my guitar

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by vishwa.g, Mar 19, 2006.

1. vishwa.g

vishwa.g New Member

hey...i bought my guitar in 2005,,nov ,,i asked ppl who know how to play a guitar n they said its soo cool.,,its pretty gud i guesss,,but sum say its isnt gud for learning or for beginers..its- GIVSONS Venus Special cut-a-way....i am quite comfortable with it,,n it also has a place for the amplefire to be attached to it...so i guess it is semi-electric.NO NO I its acustic vase,,..n its sound quality is super,,i want to no that have i taken a rite decision to buy this guitar,,,i am 13 n i'll turn 14 this sept,,,thankss...

2. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

^^^^I told u to buy that guitar ,cause in my opinion that is a really good guitar.and u've got to attach a pickup to ur guitar to make it a semi-electric
    (i guess so) it has only a jack.

ur guitar sounds good to me so heres nothing wrong wid it>>
    i know people starting on a givson JUMBO (thats difficult for beginners)
    u can start on any guitar u like,,,as long as ur comfortable wid it>>ad ur guitar sounds good>
    and as long as ur comfortable wid it<>>>> its a great guitar to learn.
    WhO the Effiiing is saying that its not a good guitar to learn?????

3. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

i dont know wat i started on - it was a givson - and it was an accoustic - accoustix are nice - but electricity rox - kno wat i mean?

4. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

^^^electrics are easier to play and u can do a lot of great stuff,but they don have that "warm" feel,if u know wt i mean.

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

now that u've already bought it..i wouldnt recommend u to sell it off..it would be fine to start with
    i m a little confused..what did u mention ur age for?
    anyways...carry on wid it dude

6. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

koool waitin to see u play Speed Kills

7. uj_6string

uj_6string Nickelodean Addict :D

ur happy with it, the rest dosent matter.....
    and as vini said, why mention your age???:confused:
    do different guitars suit different age groups???:confused:

8. fat_kax

:RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: ​
    yeh - i guess u just gotta be comfortable - dont go and get a guitar that u cant even get ur arms around - and NEVER [highlight]EVER[/highlight] get a guitar that likes polkadotted-pink-on-the-sides-greenish-orange-on-the-inside-very-cold-underpants
    yeh - those are the really bad ones....the rest is all good! so go on - play ur first chords - bloom into a fully packed guitarist - and do...mmmpphh...mmpphh...giggle...giggle...SPEED KILLS!!! :RollLol: ROFLMBFSSAO - and alwez remember - dont do drugs! they're bad for u!
    also - Elvis Presley had undahpanttoiroicestisciesotakeemofinpublicphobia...so yeh!

9. fat_kax

:confused:
    ???Exactly How???

10. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

It is a good guitar to start learning on.

Uj, if it has a jack, it also has the pickup attached. It's a touch pickup so u can't see it from the outside.