hey admn.

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by sumit, Dec 19, 2004.

1. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

hello admn....
    y do u hate mp3 sites? :cen: wat is wrong in sharing this sites? i had earlier also posted few sites having mp3 but u shut it down.... do reply my answer :mad:

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

You do use a lot of angry smileys dont you sumit? Well, just for the record, nobody's going to be intimidated. And about the mp3 sites, if the admin does it, he must have a really good reason. Actually, i'll let him tell you why he does it. One more thing, just a piece of advice, edit your post and take out angry smileys, such posts are not good directed at our admin.

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Mp3s are illegal and are not acceptable on IGT. If you want mp3s please look elsewhere.

4. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Sorry I'm not the Admin.. Just wanted to shell out some facts..

6 Websites which i cannot mention have been shut down in less than a weeks time for posting Links to MP3 sites.. If you wanna know more read the article in Deccan Herald in one of the supplements last week.. And all the Owners of the website whether or not they posted the links have been fine huge amounts of money.. I guess we shoudl not put our Admin "Lord_Neo" thru it..

5. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

thx mod. i shall take care abt my angry smiles from now onwards...i'l start workin on it.... i'll search for it another way

6. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

You're taking it a bit too far, changing your title as well?:):p: Request thread to be closed.

7. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

@ Sumit :- NIce Title..

@ Disturb :- Please read :- QUIT..