Here are Loads of Chords for Hindi Songs

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by hotguy_me, Apr 4, 2004.

1. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

@hotguy.....nice work.....but as many of them have suggested i also suggest that you post new songs in new threads.....its not about you believing in posting it all here...its about the others finding it a problem to look for a song...and most importantly..its difficult to get suggestions and corrections for all of them...which would be helpful for you only to improve....

although bandbaaja and some others took time to go through them....its difficult for all...
    you get what i want to say??...;)

anyways you have done great work....i wonder how you find time for that...:think:
    awesome job ....keep it up....:)

2. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

also.... i forgot to mention that many of the songs you posted have already been tabbed by others...so please search the forums ...:cheers:

3. shre_dude

shre_dude New Member

thnx 4 it ur gud

4. Bandbaaja

Bandbaaja Pronounced Band Baaaa Ja

like i have mentioned before a lot of the chords posted here are also wrong.
    There's too many of them to be corrected, i suggest if they are posted as separate threads, people can correct them

5. Liquid

Liquid New Member

bandbaaja...wow...10 yr pro....thats great work man...wish u the best of luck in the future :)...

can anyone help with the strumming patterns of the songs....if u know any....plz post...

6. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

its better to post each and every chords / tabs under different threads instead of posting everything under just 1 thread , it will be much easier for other also to refer and comment on the post !!!

7. shankarthegreat

shankarthegreat New Member

thanks hot guy me

8. HARIOMTATSAT

HARIOMTATSAT New Member

Well Bro Marvellous.thanks Dude For Ur Painful Effort.

9. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

a lot of his chords r wrong. see baandbaajas corrections.

10. nithin_1024

nithin_1024 New Member

thanx a lot .

11. Naironfire

Naironfire New Member

reqstttttt

hey hot guy ... must really admit that u`ve put in gr8 efforts.... Kudos fr it... nd keep up da good work dude....
    hey pal me started learning guitar couple of months back...but me learning it the indian style..nd not western...so kinda facing difficulty in doin the chords with the A C G D... etc.. can u post some songs fr me wid the indian style like sa re ga..etc.. songs like 1) pal by KK
    2) chura liya
    3) Coming back to life by pink floyd...
    thanx buddy...
    nd rock on...

12. kevin4u19

kevin4u19 New Member

Yeaa Coollll Dudecoolll

13. newbie_guitarst

newbie_guitarst New Member

please giv d strummin pattern dude!!!!! :annoyed:
    n ur chords(SOME) r wrong.................................

14. arunav

arunav New Member

That is a real good collection.heartiest thanx ;)

15. igidr

igidr New Member

:dance: how do u manage to figure out the chords i always have to guess them and get them from IGT anywa y the was excellent and that is what i think i am corrext i hope :cool:

16. nadish

nadish Active Member

Really gr8 work!!!!1

17. Dr. Rishi KM

Dr. Rishi KM New Member

Chords for the song Pahle kavi na meraa haal aisa hua from the movie Baghban

Hi !

I badly need the chords of the above mentioned song from the Movie Baghban.
    Could any body help me to have those chords ???
    I repeat the song's name:
    " Pahle kavi naa meraa hal aisa hua, meri nind gai mera etc.
    Would be so much grateful !!!
    Thanks in advance.
    Rishi

18. Akhil

Akhil New Member

hey guys, anybody having the chords of kaho na kaho song from murder. plz post it to me.

19. wisevijay

wisevijay newbombayrox

hey Akhil.....just search for the song on this gr8 site.........y will find.there r a couple of post with the chords for thes song

20. lalbamboo

lalbamboo New Member

god once again same chords posted for the millionth time................ !!

good intention but same result ...