Help!

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by dashingmoiz, Jun 15, 2005.

1. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

I wanna download a song called 'Mann ki lagan' its from a Bollywood movie 'Paap'. The song is very very beautiful, I heard it on FM. It was sung by Rahat Fateh Ali Khan (nephew of Nusrat Fateh Ali Khan). And the music is composed by Vital Signs members.

Can anyone provide any lik to download it?

2. thecoolone

thecoolone Judas Priest My Guide

well i could guide u to ur way but then the moderator will remove the post !! so i dnt see any point tellin u how to get wat u need.

3. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

u cud pm him the details

4. thecoolone

thecoolone Judas Priest My Guide

i cud but he desparetly wants it he can im me !! and btw i check it and it is freely availabe on the net !! lol....... and u wanna know how much is the cost of it !! here's a shocker ---------- it cost's 445$ plus shipping !!

5. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

Hey I got it! Thanx 2 ApniISP.com :)

6. death angel

death angel the messenger from hell

downloading free music?

BAD

HORRIBLE

STINKS

but i do it too.....

7. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

Help required again...

Once again I've heard a song on FM radio and wants to download it but, I don't know the name of the song or movie or singer. I don't know anything about it apart from the few lyrics. It was something like this... 'jadu hai nasha hai tujhko bhula jaoon kahan'

The vocals and melody in the song was awsome. I love it. And there's one more song which I wants to download it's of Sonu Nigham can some tell me the name of the song? The lyrics are 'Aye chand teri chandni ki kasam mere paas bhi ik chand hai tujh main tu phir bhi daag hai mera chand to bedaag hai'. Plzz provide me the link to download the song or just tell me the name of the movie and I'll find it out. Google roxX!

8. tejas_9889

tejas_9889 New Member

the first song is "jaadoo hai nasha hai" from movie jism .. u can listen to songs for free he
    www.sma****s.com
    www.raaga.com
    the name of the first site cannot be typed here so iwill type it giving sapaces
    w w w.s m a s h i t s . c o m

9. dashingmoiz

dashingmoiz New Member

Oh thanx alot man! I got it and it's awsome! Isn't it? Who composed the music?

Can someone tell me the name of that Sonu Nigham song as well? 'Aye chand teri chandni ki kasam mere paas bhi ik chand hai tujh main tu phir bhi daag hai mera chand to bedaag hai'