Help Plz =(

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Jenniie, Nov 5, 2007.

1. Jenniie

Jenniie New Member

k so im havin a tiny bit of trouble reading this..... because the tabs are writen like directly on top of each other how do i play it...? ive given an example so u guys get an idea of what i mean.. can some one help? lolz.. thankyouuu.. x
    E|-----------------|-------------------|
    B|-----------------|-------------------|
    G|-----------------|-4-4-2-4--------4--|
    D|-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-2-|-4-4-2-4--2-0h1-4--|
    A|-2-2-0-4-2-2-0-4-|-2-2-0-2--0--------|
    E|-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0-|-------------------|

2. Kal_3L

Kal_3L New Member

as per my understanding, first knowing how to read them, meaning (e) is the thinnest string, so ur kinda gonna have to read them upside down, as in when you face the bridge towards u, the strings are strummed together, like the top three strings with

e----
    B----
    G----
    D---2
    A---2
    E---0

strike all the three strings in succession together without any of the lower 3 strings, just like you play chords Aminor, C, G etc.......

have u fingers on the frets in this case, E is to be played open (no finger), A string second fret(fret is the space without the metal thingy) 1st fret has no metal thingy, and it goes like this, 1st fret (metal thingy) 2nd fret........so on so forth, so frets are spaces in between the metal bars........

hope i didn't baby this too much........lol, sorry if i did