Help Needed!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by #iR@, Jan 25, 2006.

1. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

hi everyone....... hope u guys feeling great cause u guys need to help me!!!!!!! seriously...... i need HELP!!!!!!!!!! ok its not like i am sying or something :eek:: ..... but i need little pointers or ideas or watever..... for an essay i need to rite... the topic is COLOURS>... i have some ideas in my mind... but still thought if i could get some hep from u guys! i will be really grateful.... the whole BIG ISSUE is that i have to rite around 1500-2000 words..... so i would really like it to be interesting and not a boring piece of crap! :eek:: looking foward to ur help! thanks in advance!

i need to sumbit it before the 1st of feb! :annoyed:

2. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

cOLOURS ?strange topic bro.

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

wont google or any other search engine like ask.com help?

4. #iR@

@ slash_i_m..... uuummmm.... yea i know.. AND BTW... i am a gurl... so let me just re-rite ur post! cOLOURS ?strange topic SIS!

thats the reason i asked for help... i think the topic can be widely ritten on but just don't know where to start from!

@ vini..... just searching everywhere! just looking for normal ideas and not too
    HI- FI ideas that i like and would not do justice to them by riting them maself! :eek::

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

6. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

no no!! nobody my sis:shock:i'll rewrite it myself,
    cOLOURS? strange topic dudette.

7. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

how come dude becomes dudette?? :think:

8. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

woh ho jata hai.waise hi:p:and ujwal bhai type COME instead of cum.

9. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

well hira. i guess it also depends on what exactly is required frm you..do you need to write a factual essay on it..or r they jst asking for ur interpretn.

You can go all unique on urself an rite a symbolic essay..:)

Another key liner i've learnt thru my experience of essay ritin is..to open up the essay with a grabbing liner..the rest of the essay can be crap for all they care..but if you make the opening statement a one-liner..then you got it all!!

pm..if you need any help or tippiess...i love to write. ;)
    good luck, kiddo.

10. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

how about writing an aritcle where colors becomes a metaphor for the races around the world....and talking about unification et al, into white, about making the world color blind...:)

11. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

HEEY..
    thats a pretty cool twist, doc. :) that is sure to get the prof. thinking. :rock:

12. shak

shak Harrr!

origin of colours and their significance at macro level ... very very intruiging .. i once attended a lecture on this topic .. i dont know if this is what you are looking for hira .. but if it is .. then let me know i might be able to recall some of what that prof. said ..
    basically it goes on about how colour effect our dail lives and taking it from there . .it goes on to explain how colour has its significance in the universe and beyond .. sometimes it does gets a bit cryptic .. but well .. yes agree with petunia .. we dont really know what exactly you are looking for ..

here is another thought .. how do human psychology relates to colour .. some colours hold particular moods related to them .. how did we start relating our emotions and our feelings to colours .. blah blah ..

13. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

dude? you attended a class on colors!!?? :confused:
    wwoaaahhh...

14. shak

shak Harrr!

yeah raff .. it was pretty good actually ..

15. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

for what? was it a reqmnt or jst a freebie that you wanted?

16. Petunia

Petunia terminally dorky

You no wht..wait..dont answer that. Poor Hira will never get her answer if we keep this up; sorry gurl!!

17. har1s

har1s <b>Untitled</b>

another idea in addition 2 shak's.... u can write about color blindness too... how it affects ur daily life n stuff...

18. UjSen

UjSen *#!EVIL*!!

How about writing al ittle about black>>

mix all colors get black
    black has a tinge of red>

and also why not aparthied??discrimination against colored people>>>
    like someone abo^^^^ve said>

19. #iR@

WOW!!!!!! :shock: firstly for all the help... and secondly i am HAPPY that some of the ideas and PRETTY MUCH LIKE MINE!!!!!! i mean like har1s said about colour blindness..... i thought about that and then i thought i could even rite about a persion who is completely blind and does not have ANY IDEA about colours and all..... and even as shak said about how we humans react to colours how white is a sign of peace... red for love or even DANGER, black for grimness and on and on! so...... i guess i have a LOT OF IDEAS NOW..... btw DOC. i reallllllyyyyyy liked the idea about the colour creed and all....... actually i liked ALL THE IDEAS!!! thanks a LOT U GUYS......... :rock: u guys made my work a LOT EASIER!!!!!! plzzzz do post more ideas if u can come up with them! THANKS AGAIN!!!!!! :)

20. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

glad i could help...
    if u need help on color blindness....i can give u interviews....:) i realised just 4 yrs back that am color blind