Help me with Guitar Processor

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by probuddha, Nov 29, 2005.

1. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

I liked the looks of vamp

2. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

When everyone is concerned with the ZNR of Zoom 505.....i think we are missing the most vital point in here....

Look....ZNR can be controlled...right ?....For some players zoom 505 is fantastic as they dont use the distortion at all.....in case you do use it also...you can control it by setting the dist value.....

BUT THE MAIN THING WHICH IS BEYOND BEYOND CONTROL...IS THE......PATCH CHANGING TIME TAKEN BY ZOOM 505.......Suppose you are playing rhythm with a song...eventually you are lead guitarist and you will have to play a lead sometimes later in the song...you can change the patch just before the lead will start.....but if you want to change the patch from one to another in the middle of a lead/rhythm...boy....it takes nearly a second to change...which you cant change at all...and moreover it cuts down the beat value also.....for a patch to change if it takes a second...THAT IS A SERIUOS PROBLEM MAN........

3. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

ZNR parameter is adjustable from 1 to 8 with 8 being the most noise reduction. in patches with overdrive and distortion even a setting of 8 doesnt mask the noise very effectively. in 707II, there is a noise gate, which eradicates all noise, but decreases the sustain a helluva lot which is a real letdown.

also the specific problem u mention isnt something that i faced when i used the 505II that belogns to debankan last year. debankan will be more qualified to comment on this problem.

4. debankan

Arimdamda I have a 505II which does not have the problem you mention. However, the foot pedals for changing the patches are rather hard. This may not be bad though. Last time I played lead on stage for a song, I was using Sayan's 707II which has a very soft touch. I was trying to get to the next patch, an accoustic rythm patch. Instead my force of application made the processor skip 3 patches and what I got was a hdrd distortion patch!

5. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Well Guys i Just Bought The Behringer Vamp2... :nw: :cool: :beer: :rock:
    It rocksssssss...ORANGE n BIGI...Now i got Vamp2 Aswell;)

Attached Files:

6. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

CONGRATS. wish u nice playin'. ;)

7. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

Thnx jani.....;) My Mom Gifted me Vamp2

8. Strat

Strat Floydian

Wow, are you lucky!
    Anyway, looks cool. Enjoy.

9. debankan

Wish you a nice musical careear with your new processor ;) :cool:

10. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

11. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

oye congo yaar.........

amar processor jje kobe hobe.......sob sayan dar upor nivorsil.........sayan da agew bajiye dekeh thik ache bolle tobe nebo......:-ss

12. debankan

Fancy theke kinle dekhe sune kinte hobe.