Help me with Guitar Processor

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by probuddha, Nov 29, 2005.

1. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

tomar elec ache???????? guitar fxbox use koro.......

sayanakaharry likes this.
  2. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Aj khonj pelam "Peter the Cheater" r dokane (Mane amader Reynolds!!!!!).....

Boss - ME50 - 17,000. (Without VAT)

Zoom - 707II - 7,800 (With VAT 8,795).

3. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

Spta tui Pc based processor ta niye ne. Tarpor ekta laptop kine ne. Stage e laptop e gunje guitar bajabi.:grin:

4. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

Aamio tai bhabchchilam ;)

Lefty, aamar semi-acoustic aache.

5. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

@sapta

its not Revolver its actually ReValver. :)

6. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

Thanx. Dibi kobe?

7. debankan

Diye de Sayanda. Nahole laptop kinbe na.(I think Sayan is now going to close this thread)

8. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

probuddha yaar....get Zoom505II
    It rocks...i dun the Price in India...but i think it should be around ur range
    ok go for it.....

9. sayanakaharry

Zoom 505II is Really sturdy and packs quite a punch for its size. the built-in tones are crap (as with all Zoom processors) but you can make pretty decent tones on it. but as i mentioned before the noise reduction (dubbed ZNR) of these low-end zoom pedals really sucks. it maens major problems when you are onstage. so my advice is dont go for low-end zooms. low-end Korg and Digitech are better.

10. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

u must be jokin....................
    who said Crap sound who r using ask thm.....i m using
    JJ is using
    and so many here in igt using
    and So many Guitarist are also using

Search tht wht is 505

11. sayanakaharry

@faiqrock

since you want to know i'll tell u man.
    U are Using?? Fine. now check this out.

I AM ALSO USING. i have a zoom 707ii. my dear friend and a jem of this forum debankan has a 505ii; the model you described. you can ask me, you can ask him, you can see numerous threads made in the guitar gear forum. when i say the noise reduction sucks i say it from personal experience. also, i didnt say that its a bad piece of equipment. its a fantastic piece of equipment where you can make kickass tones, but ZNR sucks.

12. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
    yaar sab ka apna apna taste hota hai..
    Every 1 hv its own Taste....but i think 505 is Best for beginners...;)
    neva mind Sayan yaar:)

oh sorry abt 3 replies........... :eek:: :eek:: :eek:: its not my fault:$

13. sayanakaharry

yea exactly man ultimately i all boils down to taste. thats the real thing. everyone has their own preference.

14. Arindam.Ray

Arindam.Ray Undertaker

Ok...

Here are some processor prices i got today......all excluding VAT ofcourse....

1) KORG - AX1500G - 16,500.

2) BOSS - ME50 - 13,000 (THIS IS ANOTHER SHOP'S PRICE,REYNOLDS SAID DIFFERENT)

3) ZOOM - GFX5 - 10,000.

4) ZOOM - GFX8 - 14,000.

5) ZOOM - G2.1u - ???????? (Braganza have the Model,but they are surprisingly telling me that they dont have the model and unable to tell the price !!!!!)....bikri korar ichcha nei naki ???!!!!

Regarding ZOOM 505 II....i can personaly say......go for it....iff (that means if & only if)....you want a practice session at home.....and want to have a model which you can carry with utmost ease to almost anywhere.....

@SAYAN.....i have used it a lot....505 & 505II both.....ZNR sucks...i agree with you....but you are right... i created my own blendings...and they sounded pretty nice yaar.....

15. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

505II..............ham not band....................pain in ass while on stage........

cause amar jutor size 10....ar oita eitukun jinish......stage khuje dekhtwe hoy.......khuje pai na alote..........tappor,,,lathi marte hoy.....:eek::(debankan da thnax, and khisti mero na:p:)

p.s.--debnakan da ota diye ekhon bass patch banacche.....:grin:

ar arindam da, oi sob processor kino na mara porbe asol male,,,,,,,,

cholo chorai ax1500g namai ami ar tumi mile, duto mal gele ora each -4-5 hazar e dite pare...:p://////////////

ami oder amar call no dilam, amake gt6, gt8, gnx 2, ar rp400a-r price bolbe phn kore nnxt week.

sayan da-r 707II nite paro arindam da......................
    2nd hand..........

ar sayan da, gt8 tomar paye kobe porbe???:grin:

16. debankan

faiqrock have you used youer 505II on stage with a peevy stack? Then you will properly understand why the noise reduction sucks. But then, I am making bass patches on my 505II and they sound pretty good. Also, abscence of distortion in bass patches makes the noise reduction much more effective.

17. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

hmmmm guys u r ryt^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
    but bro's i m talking abt for HOme Use...not on Stage use...if u wana performe on stage thn i suggest the VAMP2:):):)
    caz i love it n i did performed:)but V amp 2 was not in the Buddget of probuddha...
    u see he said his budget it 7000-7500
    i dun know the Price of Vamp in india
    but in England caz i m in England...so the England Price is 99.99 Pounds...
    neva mind guys sorry abt if i said wrong

18. debankan

Hey no problem! If in doubt, always talk with experienced people. By th way, never heard of VAMP2. What is its's details?

19. faiqrock

faiqrock XaiQ

WHT u did't Heard abt V amp2....My god...heres the Link ...
    https://www.behringer.com/V-AMP2/index.cfm?lang=ENG
    Open this link thn on Right List...there is a List....
    in the list u will se
    MULTIMEDIA
    Virtual Gear (384 kb)

Click on Virtual Gear....n the Effector will Open for cheaking the Sound....
    thn for chk the Sounds...on the Left of Effector....u see the AMPS....written....yeah!!???
    click on thm 1 by 1 thn tell me howz tht.....
    BIG EVIL
    ORANGE GUITAR r having....n Inshallah i m Also Buying it...

20. sayanakaharry

Vamp2 is very nice. but onstage killers are GT6 and GNX4.