help me need your expert suggestion!!!!

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by troubledrocker, Apr 24, 2007.

1. troubledrocker

troubledrocker New Member

hi guys
    this is my first post iam intrested in buying a ibanez electric guitar rg370dx
    i play mostly rock and metal so so anybody who has this kind of guitar
    give me you opinion about it thank you

2. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

run a search for that model, i think it might have been discussed at length

btw, Welcome! Hope you enjoy the fish :)

3. troubledrocker

i need more help than that like if there is stabality in guitar tuning etc and like if it is avalable with furtados in mumbai

4. troubledrocker

bump cmon guys

5. mymusicmyguitar

mymusicmyguitar Active Member

Ibanez RG370DX Electric Guitar has maple Wizard II neck, which is a bit thicker than the original Ibanez Wizard. It has 24 jumbo frets with rosewood fingerboard with Sharktooth inlay and the body is made from basswood.

Ibanez RG370DX Electric Guitar comes with Edge-Pro II double locking tremolo system The RG370DX
    has 2 humbuckers (PSND1 on the neck, PSND2 on the bridge) and single PSNDS in the middle
    One of my friend has got this one and he is pretty happy with it...No probs so far....he is been playin it for aroung 5 months on it now............
    Do check the Wider Neck...It seems to be a pain in the a** for a person with smaller fingers...Buy it only and only if u r comfy with Wider necks........Have Fun

6. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

Well if you ask the right questions people can give you the answers you want,

Not sure I understand your tuning question, whats the problem there? How can you have tuning problems for a guitar you don't yet own?? 8(

and you should try bhargava's, just outside furtardo's or Musician's Mall for Ibanez guitars. They have better options

7. mymusicmyguitar

I guess he is askin......... How often we need to Tune the Guitar.....Frankly speakin it depends upon the way u handle any Guitar..........

8. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

Aaahh, silly me... I should slow down with my reading...

Well IMO tuning instability cannot be attributed to any particular model of guitar, Even a JEM might need tuning every five minutes....so there

Such problems are common on any guitar that is strung poorly, or not stretched enough, or having a faulty something, but an RG370 perse does not have such issues in a generic sense

hope that helps

9. troubledrocker

thaxx a lot guys !!!!!!!! here is another one some where in the forum i read about that this guitar was designed in 2004 , 2005 something like that what does it mean

10. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

Must have been about a particular guitar, I'm sure that model has been around for a very long time before that

11. troubledrocker

i am fro GOA ANd you get only ibanez grg 270 and other guitars too like fender silverstone yamaha i asked somebody for help and he told me to go for a rg 370dx any idea how much it costs ? ithink it comes to 24k can you guys recomend me what amps to go for since yo get sranger here n goaand which is the best place for buying the guitar in mumbai

12. tallkien

tallkien DIY GURU

There's a price lice list in those sticky threads on top

13. yazi

yazi Banned

14. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

U want to buy an RG350DX? Im selling it for 22k , brand new. Out of box piece

15. troubledrocker

why r u selling it ???

16. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

I dont like jumbo frets and tremolos. This is a new 06 model, Manufactured in 2006. Its been inspected in Japan and India.

17. mymusicmyguitar

Yeah Laney has that Guitar...Its cool man....Worth checking out.......But since m more into Classic Rock and a Clean tone m not buying it..otherwise i wud have definitely bought that one...That Guitar looked really awesome(thats true....Brand New).....

18. laneymaney

laneymaney Banned

^Thanks for that, Just because i own it and some music shop doesnt , people think its second hand :(

19. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

And why do you think that his guitar is not good for "Classic Rock and a Clean tone"?

I think Ibanez has some secret in built overdrive circuit in their amps, which automatically disqualifies them from having any type of clean sound.

20. yazi

yazi Banned

P.W.N.E.D

:RollLol: