Help me in my school farwell guyz.....plzzzzz

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by Zonish, Jan 26, 2006.

1. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

YOU!!!!!!!! U cheated!!! *walks away cursing*

2. kuntal

kuntal New Member

zonish..U can learn AJJEB DASTAAN HAI bcoz it contains easy chords A,E,B. and if u really want to play a farewell song then play PAPA KEHTE HAI from QSQT, but d chords in dis song r really tuf its C,Am,F,G. .... so i suggest u that dont play in yor farewell b'coz from givin a bad performance its better u dont give....and nw Cheer up dude...

3. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

wow....dude!! even if u start playing a bit by feb 20....u r not gonna be good enough to impress man!!
    if girls werent impressed during school years dont bother on the last day ;)

4. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

He can play?! DAMMIT *cheated* lol I thought he was the kinda guy who didnt know how to play his instrument. Dammit, we can teach him then, this is frustrating when people are too modest about their ability!

5. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Dude if u can play, then good. But if u cannot, i got a perfect advice for u. Use acoustic guitar for best effect. No need to bother abt the chords. On the farewell, go up the stage, strap the guitar, and stand there looking at everybody for abt 5 minutes doing nothing at all. When the catcalls become unbearable, start screaming like shit, and pulling ur hair off. Look complete nuts ok? Now remove the guitar from urself, hold its neck near the head, and smash it to the floor with a BANGGGGGGGG!!! (Hint: High E string is muted.) Smash it till only the neck is left in ur hand. Then toss it in the crowd, and shout, "THERE! Happy now????" and walk outtta there. Use Martin guitar for best effect. I've heard its got a great sound!!!!!!

6. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

For God's SAKE!!! We have all given out enough stuff to him so that he can have a One-Man-Show concert on the farewell if he learns half of it. Stop advising, and let him practice. Peace

7. prashant_soni14

prashant_soni14 New Member

Dude try tabs insted of cords and pratice like mad this only way to save yourself well try some tabs coz it's easy to play if u get complet tabs of a song............well even i'm not good enough to tell much but this only way left coz shifting from cord to another cord it's really not easy.......and guitar is not one night game dude........well best of luck

8. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

^^^^
    I like ur style man! Well said.

9. prashant_soni14

thanks dude........well i'm too hell with this guitar i try too hard and even trying but don't know how much time it's require to play a complet song yaar........ any way try try try till you succed

10. ranapar1

ranapar1 New Member

hi zonish

hey Zonish, the chords on Pyaar ke pal is quite simple its all on
    C Am F F C G
    Pal ye hain pyaar ke pal, aa mere sang chal
    C F F G
    Pal ye hain pyaar ke pal, chal aa mere sang chal
    Am G F G
    Chal sochen kya, chotti si hai zindagi
    Am G F G
    Hum mil jaayen to hogi khushnasibi
    C F G C
    Hum rahe na rahe yaad aayenge ye pal

E Am E Am
    Shaam ka aanchal, od ke aayi
    F G
    dekho wo raat suhani

E Am E Am
    Aa likhden hum, dono milkar
    F G
    apni wo prem kahani
    C F G C

hey dont worry about the lyrics i dont remember them guess you can figure that out, try to keep plucking instead of strumming and it will sound better hope this helps
    cheers,
    Ranapar1

11. prashant_soni14

man he just hold guitar and you want that he can play like lighting? that soo many cords........well u think u can learn to play this many cords in few days and u can shift from one to another in this short notice.......ya it's easy if u can make time rune slow.

12. ranapar1

ranapar1 New Member

hi zonish

hey Zonish, the chords on Pyaar ke pal is quite simple its all on
    C Am F F C G
    Pal ye hain pyaar ke pal, aa mere sang chal
    C F F G
    Pal ye hain pyaar ke pal, chal aa mere sang chal
    Am G F G
    Chal sochen kya, chotti si hai zindagi
    Am G F G
    Hum mil jaayen to hogi khushnasibi
    C F G C

E Am E Am
    Shaam ka aanchal, od ke aayi
    F G
    dekho wo raat suhani

E Am E Am
    Aa likhden hum, dono milkar
    F G
    apni wo prem kahani
    C F G C

hey dont worry about the lyrics i dont remember them guess you can figure that out, try to keep plucking instead of strumming and it will sound better hope this helps
    cheers,
    Ranapar1

Attached Files:

• pal.txt
      File size:
      694 bytes
      Views:
  13. ranapar1

ranapar1 New Member

guess he hasnt checked out the replies yet ...................

14. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

even though he can't play guitar on the occassion, i am sure he will amuse everyone there talking about this thread......

15. crimson_remains

crimson_remains New Member

zonish u dont know what ure getting ureself into man i gotta agree with dis_tur_bed here one more thing that ure not taking under consideration is that ure fingures need atleast a month or two to get used to the pain coused by repeatedly holdin the chords
    trust me bro iam talking from experience the same thing happened to me about three years ago and it still haunts my dreams i played summer of 69 at the farewell in my school
    having said that
    i have heard that fortune favours the brave coz honestly speaking that is what hooked me in so if u are going to do this
    much respect to you brother
    try "i'd love you to want me " by lobo this song was also featured in a raymonds add if u remember
    the strumming pattern is simple D-D-D-D-D
    D is for down
    - is for a 1 sec lapse
    chords are G,C,A

one last suggestion man
    if ure looking to score with chicks then guitar is'nt the only way dude try some simpler
    like jumping off the top of ure school building
    dont get me wrong man it is much easier then what ure getting ureself into
    best of luck ,let me know how it turned out
    oh and lol@evo guy last post was hilarious man

16. Sharmontime

Sharmontime New Member

ALL the best zonish

man u all are great...i'll die for u all...
    offering such advices ZONISH is sure to bang-up at the farewell...all the best dude!!!

basically a keyboard player...am seduced by guitar too, i cant contain myself...i hope to buy myself a guitar . pray for me too...

and as i m not a guitarist as yet..all i can do is wish and pray for u zonish...

17. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Alright stop Stop STOP!!!! WHat the hell is wrong with u ppl! Anyone on the planet who spots this thread comes up, and writes down a suggestion. Not that its bad or likes, but nobody bothers to see if the purpose of the thread has been fulfilled or not. You guyz are giving him chords to shift, while the guy said he cant even read tabs!!! And as crimson said, he will be needing calluses on his fingers to play chords. We are all helping Zonish, but there is a problem with that...... WHERE THE HELL IS ZONISH?????? I seriously doubt if hez even read the damn thread in the last whole weeek. Stop advising, and as i already said, therez enough stuff to have an all-night concert. Mods plz do some abt it. Peace

18. Abhijeetbasu

Abhijeetbasu TABBER

hi budy, lemme remind you a similar incident, when i started playing guitar, the first song was from karz, ek hasina thi ek dewana tha|| its damm easy, go for the TABS, read the basic tabs notation from IGT web site , i can say its very simple and damm easy, try couple number of times and you can play it, but the saddest part is i donno whether zou can use this in farewell or not

19. Pravesh

Pravesh New Member

Hello Everyone

Hi all, this is my first post. I went through some of the chords posted on this site and I like them so here I am.

Good work guitarists.

Cheer!!

20. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

hey bro u aint sposed to introduce yourself ere :)