Help Me abt Softwares

Discussion in 'Misc Musical Instruments' started by acidic_leo, Feb 28, 2006.

1. acidic_leo

acidic_leo New Member

Can u people suggest me some softwares available for guitars. Plz also link the address from where i can get them

Thanks in advance

2. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Google it.....

3. gidisrael@gmail

gidisrael@gmail New Member

hie ,

well there ar a lot of softwares avialible for guitarist , from apps that enable you do have distortion wen u connect ur guitar to ur computer to a whole list of tuners and utilies.All these can be searched on google.

However the must have software for a guitarist is guitar pro 5(thats the LATEST version , many hav version 4).This app plays notations.It plays a whole composition and has a wide array of instruments.Also when you want to learn to play some song you can get the guitar pro file for it and it plays the tabs for you.(search for a famous song like bon jovi - its my life , on say www.ultimate-guitar.com you'd get guitar pro files for that song).

Ok , i've said enough heres the link - https://www.guitar-pro.com/en/index.php

Bye

4. acidic_leo

acidic_leo New Member

for googling also i wld be needing name of software

isnt ut

5. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^Amazing....google "guitar softwares"

6. acidic_leo

acidic_leo New Member

Thnx 2 both of u. If there r anymore software available then plz let me know.

7. acidic_leo

acidic_leo New Member

Also i forgot 2 ask is there any software available for tuning d guitar. So that one may connect guitar to pc and tune it.