Help : Guitar tuning software

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by Madni, Aug 11, 2004.

1. pacificwaters

pacificwaters - .+:| Oriel |:+. -

hey jayanth,

thanks for the offer. well my id is . shall wait for the midi file attachment. thanks again

pacificwaters

2. pacificwaters

hey saurabh

tahnks for the advice. am trying again for the minituner stuff......

3. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

@ Pacific Waters. Posting of email Ids on IGT is banned.. Your post wil be edited.. I think you should have PMed your email id.PLEase do the same..

4. pacificwaters

hey jayanth,

i m sorry for the mistake of mine. it was a honest mistake. i didnt know about it. but i didnt know of any way to send it to u other than this. and plz can u also tell me by what u meant by "PMed ur email id" is it personal mail to u.

sorry once again......

5. jayanth

I know dude.. Chill.. i'm the moderator.. I corrected you that it.. No ones angry or anything.. I got your Email id. .I will send it as soon as i logon in Windows..

6. pacificwaters

hey jayanth,

thanks a lot.

waiting for ur mail.

7. Coolfire

Coolfire New Member

hey jayanth send me that thing too

8. prash_rocks

prash_rocks Over the Hills & Far Away

i'd posted something similar in a sticky thread for tuners in the tablature discussion forum... not a midi file exactly but a flash file that plays the std tuning.

9. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

talking about tuners.how much do electronic tuners come to...and is it possible to have custom tunings in them.....and how efficient are they....with and without PUs

10. jayanth

Ok Since there is too much demand, I'll post it in a new thread called MIDI tuner.. Please NOTE..

@ Saurabh.. Anywhere between 60Rs to 1000Rs..

11. pacificwaters

hey......

this has all of a sudden become so happening a discussion topic. i never knew all this about tuning. thanks to IGT i came to know about it. till then i thought tuning was just by ear or else by a pitch pipe.

thanks IGT.

12. jayanth

We strive to help your world become a better place..