HELP! Electric guitar upto 10000

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by yashodhan92, Jun 5, 2008.

1. yashodhan92

yashodhan92 New Member

I am a total beginner, tell me a good electric guitar upto 10,000, I play more of rhythm than solos! and is it better to get one with a tremolo or normal bridge? Please give prices and where they are available in Mumbai.
    THANK YOU!

2. Devain2000

Devain2000 New Member

WashBurn X series On sale

Hi My name is Devashish. I have very good guitar on sale called washburn X series with 24 frets in excellent condition.It has tremelo bridge and for solo and rythem it is just amazing. i want to sale this bcoz i need a guitar meant for solo. The price which i am looking for is 8000. the actual price of this guitar in the market cost you 11000. So if interested and you are from delhi or ncr just call me my number is 09313177472.

Devashish

3. zak*wylde

zak*wylde New Member

Suggestions

hey!.......U should try out these two guitars

1> Aria STG-006
    It features H-S-H pickups configuration(which can get u wide variety of sounds) one volume and one tone knobs and also a tremolo bar it is worth Rs 8,000 at Bajaao.com. so u should be able to get it under R.10,000

2> Aria STG STV
    its features are almost same as above except the pickup comfiguration(wich is H-S-S in this guitar) and also has a coil-tap

If you are more into rythm than solos a guitar with no tremolo should work for you and one more thing buy a guitar which suits ur style of music............if you play rock consider buying an electric guitar with humbuckers

4. yashodhan92

yashodhan92 New Member

Hey sorry but I am from Nagpur, i was interested in Mumbai since i keep goin there but Delhi is way far off....

5. yashodhan92

yashodhan92 New Member

Are ARIA guitars good???

6. yashodhan92

yashodhan92 New Member

Any idea how are Greg Bennet's And Fender's in my range??

7. ajesh_mani

ajesh_mani New Member

Fender is the best ....but for us ..its now cause we r beginners ....try searching for Ibanez guitars ...these r used by guitarists in local bands out here and they sound awesome...btw they r also used by known guitarists

8. SqueakM9

SqueakM9 mumble

prices where you are i cant compare to but fender or esp or epiphone tend to hold a good reputation squire sound ok but they like epiphone are the lesser version of a very good brand

9. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

ARIA's are reeli bad..........dnt buy dem
    go for an Ibanez or fender fat strat squire series.......

@squeakM9 epiphones do not come in 10000 range in India...........

10. Wildchild_Sam

Wildchild_Sam New Member

11. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

i would highly advice you to buy an Ibanez..........i bought one just a week ago...........im absolutely in love with it...........

the one which i bought is the grg 170dx...........sells for around 12k...........well worth it............

and dont buy any aria or fender califonia strats you get for around 8k........they suck........

12. yashodhan92

yashodhan92 New Member

I tried the guitar but the neck was wierd!! ITs rough! not got any smooth polish!! is it supposed to be like that?!?