Help : Buying an imported Guitar in Mumbai

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by Chirag, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Chirag

Chirag New Member

My budget is arround 6-7k .wanted to buy a Granada its out of stock in furtado's. stock will come only in march. is there anywhere i can get a granada ?

I checked out a gbna guitar at peter pereira is thane . looked good to me . is it a good option ? how is it compared to Granad?

2. rohit

rohit New Member

get a yamaha f310.it's for 5,500.
    granada are ok.but yamaha sound is far better than granada.
    finally pls go down to shop check all these guitars.
    check the sound,neck bent etc.

3. Chirag

Chirag New Member

i had chrecked out yamaha. sound wasnt gr8.granada sounded better .i dunno y?

4. TheDevil

TheDevil Ruler of Hell

^yes imho the Granadas are pretty good and the higher range of models(5-8K worth) pawn the yamaha lower range pretty well.Some Taiwanese company dunno for sure.

Try www.bajaao.com...they might have a few in stock and also try playing some plutos :)

5. rohit

rohit New Member

@chirag -when i went to shop for buying guitar i played gb&a,granada,fender and the yamaha.after playing all these guitar i selected yamaha.
    all were low end models.and i plyed another yamaha same model it sounded little different than the one i selected.so go to shop check the guitars for youeself and then buy.

6. Anik8

Anik8 -Starforsaken-

for around 7-8k try to get the higher end Takamines...theyre really awesome sounding

7. rohit

rohit New Member

FOR 7-8K that would be a low end takamine.high end takamine would be much costler.i saw one for 12k in pune had a 2-band equalizer.sounded really
    nice unplugged.takamine's allways sound good when plugged.that 12k takamine is a low end takamine!