hello 2 everybody

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by arudbond, Jul 22, 2007.

1. arudbond

arudbond New Member

hi everybody,
    this is aru, first of all hello 2 everybody n i intriduce myself
    i m an engineering research scholar n i m very keen 2 learn guitar, actually i have learnt little bit but trying 4 better.
    anyway
    i will querry to all of u time to time abt leading n chording.
    rest is ok.
    bye
    with regards
    aru

2. siv_sagar

siv_sagar New Member

"WE MAKE YOU A MILLIONAIRE"
    Earn Real Money, just spend Rs. 140. Remember we don't pay you, its your own efforts which will pay you. The more you try, the more you will earn. This is your ladder to success, happiness and luxury. Now you can get anything that you had dreamt of getting. Get yourself involved and reap the rewards on becoming a millionaire..…Well, GUESS WHAT HAPPENED! Within 4 week and I have made a total of just over Rs 1,10,000 and it's still coming in rapidly. To know more about this opportunity visit : www.subrata.cash2all.com
    Regards
    Subrata Chakraborty, siv_sagar@yahoo.com , (91)9932573616

3. siv_sagar

siv_sagar New Member

"We Make You A Millionaire"

Earn Real Money, just spend Rs. 140. Remember we don't pay you, its your own efforts which will pay you. The more you try, the more you will earn. This is your ladder to success, happiness and luxury. Now you can get anything that you had dreamt of getting. Get yourself involved and reap the rewards on becoming a millionaire..…Well, GUESS WHAT HAPPENED! Within 4 week and I have made a total of just over Rs 1,10,000 and it's still coming in rapidly. To know more about this opportunity visit : www.subrata.cash2all.com
    Regards
    Subrata Chakraborty, siv_sagar@yahoo.com , (91)9932573616